Chapter 27.

"Aman what are you doing?" Afzal asked coming in Aman's room.

"Booking our tickets."

"Oh great."

Aman is booking their tickets and Afzal is sitting quietly. Sufyaan wanted to buy a gift for kehara so he is not at home. After five minutes when Aman was done he closed his laptop and looked at Afzal who is lost in his thoughts.

"What's wrong Afzal?"

"Nothing."

Aman kept his laptop in the bag and looked at Afzal with concern.

"You know you can't lie to me. What's wrong?"

Afzal hesitated for few seconds before saying "I'm very excited about going back home but please don't think I'm crazy but I have this weird feeling about going back."

"I don't understand what weird feeling?"

"As if we are going back to strangers. Look it's been almost four years. Everyone's life has changed. We have not met them for a long time. We don't know what's going on in their lives. We don't know if they are happy or sad. You remember how much we use to hang out together. We knew everything about everyone. But now."

Aman is staring Afzal trying to understand what he exactly said and meant. After few minutes he said.

"I know we don't know what's going on in their lives and are they happy or not but that does not mean we are no longer friends or we don't know each other. Trust our friendship. Our friendship is not so weak that it will break so easily. Trust me Everything can change but our friendship and love for each other will always remain." 

Afzal was quiet for some time before nodding.

"I think you are right. Time cannot come between us."

"Exactly. Now cheer up we are going back!!"

Afzal laughed before saying

"Yes!"

"Good."

"By the way don't you have to buy gift for your parents and Noor?"

"I already bought them gifts."

"Okay. Noor must be very excited."

"She doesn't know when we are going back."

Afzal gave him a confused look before asking "why?"

"Because she has her exams now. It's her last paper on the day we arrive there. And you know her in this excitement she will forget to study. And plus we wanted to surprise them."

"Them?" Afzal asked.

"Noor and Kehara."

Afzal raised his eyebrow and smiled mischievously.

"Oh so your relation has reached to such a level that you want to surprise her and she will be happy to see you!"

Aman gave him a confused look before realisation hit him. His expression changed from being confused to being angry.

"Sufyaan  wants to surprise her!"

Afzal laughed seeing his expression.

"Oh please fool someone who don't know you! I know you long enough to know what's in your heart!"

"What's in my heart?"

"Kehara!"

"AFZAL!!"

Aman shouted and Afzal laughed.

"Bro please admit it you have a crush on her! Oh no no now you love her!"