Chapter 17.

"Hello?"

"Hello Amy."

"Kehara? Oh My God what happened? Why are you calling at 3 in the morning?"

"Noman is here."

"What the hell is he doing there! How dare he!"

"Calm down Amy. He is getting married to Shazia next week. Shazia don't want to start a new life hurting someone. So she asked Noman to come and apologies me. That's why he is here."

"And just one sorry will remove all your pain? He is such an idiot. Where are you?"

"Masjid. You remember one of my friend was getting married. He came here."

"You got to be kidding me."

"No I'm serious."

"Idiot."

"That he is."

"What did your dad and brother did?"

"Bhai punched him. He was bleeding."

"Your brother rocks! Wait wait wait wait! Last time you saw him you cried for two hours. Kehara please tell me you are not crying."

"Surprisingly I'm not. Amy I wasted a lot of time on that idiot. I'm actually thankful to him that he came. He made me realise he is actually a idiot and not worth a single tear. I can't waste one more second on him." Kehara was quiet for few seconds before continuing. " I'm feeling good. I feel free. He is not worth it. Thank God. Oh My God. Alhumdulillah he broke the engagement. My life would've been hell if I had to marry him. Oh My Allah. Thank you Noman Ali for saving my life." Kehara started laughing.

"Kehara I think you need some rest. Go home and sleep. Do you think you need a doctor?"

"Shut up. I'm fine. I'm happy."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Love you kehara. I told you he is an idiot."

"Love you too. Thanks for always being there Amy."

"Shut up and tell me everything. From start to end."

Once Kehara had narrated every single detail of what happened to her friend she quickly cut the call and went outside.

***

"I don't think so we should waste more time. Tell him to leave and I will get kehara. If she does not want to meet him she won't." Sufyaan said.

"Okay. I will tell him to leave." Khurshid said and went to the bench Noman was sitting.

"Noman I don't think so she will come. Don't waste your time. You can go."

"Okay. Even I have a flight to catch. I'm sorry mamu. I really am sorry."

"It's okay son. Just make sure you don't hurt Shazia. She is like my daughter. And this time I won't be so nice."

"I won't repeat my mistakes mamu. AllahHafiz."

"AllahHafiz."

Noman stood up and went to Sufyaan. Sufyaan is standing will all the other boys.

"I'm sorry bro. If possible forgive me."

"Just leave and never show me your face again."

Noman stared Sufyaan for few seconds before nodding. He started to walk towards the taxi when someone called his name.

"Noman wait."

He turn around to see Kehara. She started running towards him.

"Wait wait wait." Kehara said while running.