Chapter 40

"Congratulation Kehara!" Amy said hugging her. 

Kehara laughed and said "Thank you Amy." 

"You are no longer a single independent girl enjoying her life. Now You will have to take Aman's permission even before breathing. And now you cannot enjoy your life as it will revolve around Aman and your future kids..."

"AMY!" Kehara shouted not allowing her to continue and she started laughing. 

"If you want to scare me,you can leave!" 

Amy started laughing again. It is 10 pm. Only Amy,Addy and Kehara and Aman's family are still here. Everyone else left few hours ago. 

"Yeah I'm going it's already 10." 

"How will you go now? Stay here for the night."

"Don't worry Addy will drop me." 

"Are you sure? Stay." 

"Naah I don't have my clothes and brush here! And in case you forgot we need to submit our projects tomorrow.Hey is your project ready?" 

"Yes it is ready. I completed it yesterday.Is your project ready?" 

"Yeah almost. We were completing it when you called us."

"Ok." 

Amy and Kehara were talking about their projects when Noor came in the room.

"Amy ,Addy is calling you."

"And it's time for me to go!" Amy exclaimed standing up. 

"By the way Keharaaaaaaa." Noor said.

Amy and Kehara looked at each other and then looked at Noor.

"What?" Kehara asked narrowing her eyes.

"Bhai is coming to meet you!" Noor said clapping her hands and Kehara started panicking.

"What!?Why?"

"Seriously Kehara why?" Amy said rolling her eyes. 

"Kehara don't you think he should be allowed to see his wife at least on their Nikha!" Noor said. 

"Yeah but My dress! And makeup. I'm not even wearing a hijab!" 

Amy and Noor exchanged a glance and then looked at Kehara. 

"He is your husband!" Both shouted together.

"And plus you have that dupatta covering most of your hair. Only your neck is visible. And again he is your husband!" Amy said. 

"A very short notice husband! It is scary." Kehara said and her friends rolled their eyes. 

"Kehara what will you do when you will shift with him!?" Amy asked in disbelief.

" Exactly!" Noor exclaimed. 

"Shut up! We will think about that when the time comes.It is so awkward! I don't even remember when was the last I was not wearing a hijab with a boy in the same room!"

"That boy is your Husband!" Amy exclaimed  and Kehara rolled her eyes. 

"Kehara chill you guys are only allowed to be alone in this room for ten minutes." Noor said and Kehara gasped.

"Wait a sec. Alone!" 

"So what were you expecting Kehara? He will come with the American Army?" Amy said and Noor laughed. 

Suddenly Amy's phone started ringing. 

"Ok girls, Addy is calling me. so I need to go now."