Chapter 48.

Salam everyone. So this is my last update till the Ramadan ends. InshaAllah if I get time I will try to update on weekends. Take care and have fun fasting. And again it is not edited. Keep smiling:)

Aman never regretted his actions more than he did in this past two weeks. It is killing him thinking Kehara is upset because of him. If by any chance she scores less ,Aman will never forgive himself. He still cannot believe that because of his stupidity they lost that deal. Although Sufyaan and Afzal didn't blame him but he still blames himself. But today he will be guilt free. He has a perfect plan. He will first go and meet their clients and make sure to get the deal. Then he will go straight to Kehara's university. Today is her last paper which means that their curfew ends today. He is confident everything will go well. And today they decide their walima date. He smiled and left the house. Everything should be perfect today. He has not yet informed Sufyaan and Afzal about his plan. Once his plan works and they get the deal then he will inform them. Putting his phone on silent he entered their client's office.

***

Kehara is feeling good today after so many days. Today is her last exam. She cannot wait to leave the exam hall and run home to sleep. Another reason for her to feel good is that although she is damn angry on her husband but she knows he will come today. She cannot wait to see him. Kehara missed him a lot. Yes she is upset but she still cannot help it. It was really hard for her to concerntrate on her studies but she still managed to do it and she is confident she will InshaAllah score well.

As soon as she finished her paper she checked it once and left the class room. Freedom! She messaged Amy and Addy that she will meet them later. She is quite excited to go out because she is expecting Aman waiting there for her. But to her disappointment her brother was standing outside the door. Her disappointment vanished when she noticed his facial expression. She came towards him as fast as she could.

"Bhai what's wrong?"

"Get in the car."

Kehara wanted to ask again but with her past experience she knows she should not disobey angry Sufyaan. She got inside the car.

After two minutes of driving Kehara could not take it anymore and asked "Bhai what happened? Please tell me."

Sufyaan waited for few seconds before saying "Nani is not well. In fact she is in the hospital. And she wants to see us for the last time."

Kehara did not reply or move. Not again. She cannot lose anyone now. After her mom's death her Nani was her support. When after ten minutes she did not react Sufyaan stopped the car and turned towards her.

"Kehara InshaAllah nothing will happen to her. Trust Allah. And don't worry. You know these senior citizens overreact. One of them is the reason you are married. Take it just as a visit to your favourite grandma. I'm sure she will be fine once she sees you."

Kehara nodded and but did not say a word. Suddenly she widened her eyes.

"Aman!"

"What Aman?"

"I'm sure Nani wants to meet him. She will feel better if he comes with us. What do you say?"

Sufyaan thought for some time and then said "I think it's a good idea. I will call him." Sufyaan pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed his number. But he did not pick up the call. "He is not picking up the call. But there is no need to call him."

"Why?"

"All the flights are full. It was so hard to get two tickets. And also we cannot leave Afzal alone here. Our business is new we cannot leave it like this and go. So I think we should leave him here ."