Epilogue.

Aman is standing nervously near his car outside Kehara's university. Today is the result day. Dadajaan has warned Aman ,if her result is not good he will be in big trouble. Aman is scared and nervous not only because of Dadajaan's threat but because he don't want her to score less because they had a big fight before her exam because of his stupidity.

It has been two weeks since their Walima and one week since they shifted to their new house. This one week was full of shifting,cleaning and setting everything in place.

After what felt like years Kehara finally came out. The look on her face scared Aman. She is neither smiling nor looking up At him. Once she was standing right in front of him she looked up.

"So?" Aman asked hoping for some miracle.

"I don't believe this." Kehara said with tears in her eyes.

Aman frowned and came closer.

"Hey, it's OK. It is not your fault. I am the one to be blamed."

Kehara did not say anything and is just looking in his eyes. Aman wants to run away from there. He promised Sufyaan he will never hurt Kehara again and now because of his stupidity she is sad.....again.

"Kehara say something. Shout at me. Take that anger out. Come on. Don't keep it inside. I know..."

"Aman." Kehara tried to stop him but he kept on talking.

"I'm taking the whole responsibility of this bad result."

"Yes, you are responsible for this result. If you had not fought with me I wouldn't had been angry and I wouldn't have scored so well."

Aman looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean Kehara?"

"I'm third in the class."

Aman's eyes widened.

"Wait can you repeat. maybe I heard something wrong."

Kehara smiled and said "I am third in the class."

Aman finally smiled and started laughing. "What? How? I mean woah."

"I know." Kehara said smiling.

"Let's go home and tell everyone. Everyone was ready to kill me. Now let's see what they have to say."

Kehara started laughing and Aman smiled. Her laughing face made him the happiest man on earth. He was scared that this smile will be taken away from her today.

Aman opened the car door and indicated her with his hands to enter. Kehara laughed and entered the car. Soon Aman was in his seat and they were on their way to Aman's parent's house.

Kehara called Sufyaan and told him the news. Sufyaan was very happy and promised her any gift she wants. She then called her father. Her father had tears in his eyes and his voice was shaky when he heard her result. This made Kehara cry as well. Her father told her how proud he is and how much he loves her. Kehara promised to meet him today and disconnected the call.

"What happened?"

"Daddy started crying which made me cry."

Aman smiled and said " He is proud of you. "

Kehara nodded.

"He said that."

Kehara still have tears in her eyes. She is thinking if her mother is proud of her or not.

"What are you thinking?" Aman asked when he found her lost.

"Is mummy proud of me or not?"

"She is extremely proud of her super talented daughter."