Chapter 33.

A small Chapter which is not at all edited! Sorry cousins everywhere!

"Dadajaan!" Noor exclaimed happily.

"Dadajaan?" Aman asked in shock.

"Yup. But why are you so shocked."

"I'm not shocked." Aman stared the floor for few second "Actually I'm shocked."

"But why?" 

"Because I remember dad insisting Dadajaan to here but he always refused."

"Yeah but after Dadijaan's death he changed a lot. And now he wants to live with his only son in his last days. That's what mom said."

"Okay."

"You are not happy?"

"Of course I'm!"

"Good! I'm so excited! You remember when they visited us years back. we enjoyed so much! I wish Dadijaan was still alive." Noor said sadly and sat next to Aman on her couch.

"Noor I'm sure she is at a better place now."

Noor nodded her head  "Hmm."

"Now smile Dadajaan is coming!" 

Noor smiled and Jumped "Yes! I will decorate his room! He will be here in two days!" saying that Noor left the room. 

Aman smiled at his sister's childish behaviour and then started working on his laptop.He is going through his mails when he saw a mail from his dad's company. After he read the whole mail which about about their new office ,he saw it was from Kehara.  He was still smiling thinking about his grandfather's arrival. but as soon as he saw her name his smile vanished and he closed his laptop. Kehara is ignoring him from past one week. She is not talking to him directly and she won't stay in the same room as him for more than five minutes. Even if he tries to say himself that her behaviour doesn't matter to him to cares! Her behavior accepts in him more than one way. He is not understanding why she is behaving like this. He wants to ask her what wrong he did and is ready to apologies but Kehara is not allowing him to talk to her. He is frustrated and don't know what to do. How was he supposed to talk to his parents if this is how she behaves. 

***

There was knock on the door and Sufyaan paused his game to open the door.  

"Hello Sufyaan!" Amy exclaimed after Sufyaan opened the door.

"Hello Amy. How are you and where is Addy?" 

"I don't answer standing on the door." Amy said and Sufyaan laughed opening the door wide.

"Come in."

"Thank you very much. I'm fine! And I'm not always with Addy."

"Is that even possible?" 

"Of course! We need break from him! We need some girls time to talk about things."

"Those things scare me!"

"That's why we don't talk to you guys about it." 

"Whatever Kehara is up in her room. You know her Room right?"

"Of course! I was 24*7 here before you decided to come back. Why did you come back!" Amy joked and Sufyaan rolled his eyes. 

"She is up." 

"Okay bye!" Amy said and started climbing the stairs. Sufyaan waited for her to disappear before saying

"I feel sad for you Addy!" 

Amy reached Kehara's room and without knocking the door she entered the room.

"I'm home!" Amy announced and kehara laughed. Amy came and jumped on her bed.