Chapter 39.

Assalamu alayekum everyone! Ok so this is the longest chapter I have ever written. And and and I have a Surprise for you all in this chapter! So read fast! Please Vote and Comment. I love to read your comments! 

Kehara is walking down the stairs. Her father called her down so she is going to the living room. Before leaving the room she was thinking about the conversation she had with Addy, one day before she said Yes to Aman.

"Kehara did  you decide what you are going to do?" 

"No Addy. I'm so confused."

"It's normal. But don't take a lot of time. I'm sure Aman is dying for your reply."

"Shut up." 

"What!" 

They were quiet for sometime waiting for Amy to come. They are in a coffee shop and Amy went to the washroom. 

"Kehara?"

"Hmm."

"Aman is a really good guy." 

"You met him once!"

"But I have heard so much about him from Noor and you that I feel we are childhood buddies." Kehara laughed and Addy smiled. "Look. You have to get married one or the other day. And you know that. There is no sense in rejecting him. Maybe you won't get such a nice proposal again. See God saved you from that idiot Noman. Now God is giving you something you have never thought of."

Kehara did not allow him to continue and said "Exactly he is too good to be real!"

Addy rolled his eyes and said "From where did you steal this line?"

"From the new book I'm reading."

"Whatever. See God is blessing you with Aman don't reject him because you think you are not worth of him." Kehara looked up and was about to say something when Addy said " Don't lie. You know that is the truth. You think he deserves someone better than you."

"Fine!It is true." 

Addy shook his head and said "You always tell me to believe in Allah. He does everything for a reason. And now you are not trusting him! If he wrote Aman for you that means you both deserve each other. He will never do injustice with Aman. You once told me we should never question Allah and now you are indirectly doing that.Trust Allah and his plan!"

Kehara looked at Addy. She looks like a baby whose chocolate has been stolen by Addy.

"That is my line you cheater."

"You don't have a copy right of that."

They were quiet for few seconds when something hit Addy's mind. He saw Amy coming so he said "Ok listen fast. If you say yes to Aman I promise I will propose Amy in a week." 

"What!?" Kehara could not help but laugh.

"Kehara I'm serious! Tell me fast do you accept this deal or not? And fast Amy is coming." 

Kehara was confused and was not sure what to say. So she started thinking as fast as she could because Amy was almost there. "Ok deal!" Kehara said just before Amy came and sat on her seat. 

It has been three days since she said yes and she can't wait for the day when Addy will propose Amy. As she was about to enter the living room she quickly removed her phone from her pocket and texted Addy a message.

"Don't forget your promise." 

She pressed the send button and made her way into the room. upon her arrival she saw Sufyaan and Khurshid sitting on the couch. They did not look happy and Kehara felt her heart beats going abnormal.