Chapter 24.

So sorry I know I'm late. This is a small chapter. InshaAllah a big chapter and twist coming soon. Stay awesome!

We never realise how important a thing or a person is until we lose them or is about to lose them. We never Appreciate them. We don't think them as a blessing. But the time we are about to lose them we are ready to do everything in our control to keep them. But the question is do we have enough time to fix everything. What if that person don't want to stay in your life any more. What if you are unable to stop them. But most importantly what if Allah has written your journey with them for this long only and wants to take them from you.

Therefore it is very important to value each and every person in your life. But we should realise their value on time.

Now as Mr Khan is waiting for doctor to come and tell if his wife is alive or not he is regretting each and everything he did that hurt her. It is now that he realise what he did was wrong. All he could think now is he should have valued her. He should have loved her. He should have kept her happy. He will do everything for her now. He will keep her happy. Will do everything she loves. He Will respect and love her. All he is asking for is a one last chance. He will prove her, he is the best husband in the world. But the question is will he get that one chance?

"Dad why is it taking so long?" Noor asked. It is 3am in the morning and the operation is still going on. No one has left the hospital.

"Dad." Noor called when he did not reply.

"Dad" Aman called his dad in concern but still no reply. This time Noor gave his shoulder a little push to grab his attention and said a bit loudly.

"DAD!"

Instead of replying he stood up and said

"I don't want to talk to anyone Noor." And left.

Noor and Aman looked at each other.

"I think someone should go and talk to the doctor." Sufyaan said.

"Yeah you are right. I will go. You kids need anything?" Khurshid asked standing up and everyone said no.

"Okay then I will be back soon." Saying that he left.

"Bhai why is it talking so long?" Noor asked Aman with tears in her eyes. Aman who was sitting next to her gave her a side hug and said

"I don't know Noor. Don't worry InshaAllah everything will be fine."

Aman saw kehara looking at him with tears in her eyes. He smiled. Well he just moved his lips because that was all he could do now. Kehara smiled back and looked away.

Kehara is scared. She is scared that Aman and Noor might also lose their mother. She always felt bad for people who lost their mother or any one they love And then she experienced it herself. She don't want anyone else to feel how she did. She don't want anyone to suffer like she did. And most of all she don't want to lose someone who she thought was like her mother. For kehara Mrs khan is like her mother. Someone who makes her feel safe like her mother did. She don't want to lose anyone now. She is continuously praying.

All of a sudden kehara got up and left the waiting room.

She is walking in the hospital aimlessly. After some fifteen minutes she stopped at a window. She is looking at stars. Watching star always made kehara feel better. She loves stars. She was quietly watching stars when someone said.

"Are you fine?"

Kehara turned around to find Aman standing there. she resumed watching stars. Aman came near the window and is now standing on one end of the window and Kehara is standing on the other end.