Chapter 12.

Salam everyone. So sorry for a late update. Stupid exams I tell you. But it's finally over. The chapter is not edited properly. so, sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy reading and please vote and comment.

"We have exactly seven days for fun fair. Enough to compete every work. Make sure everything is perfect. Remember why we are doing this. InshaAllah everyone of you will be rewarded for your contribution. If anyone needs any help or advice I'm just a call away." Yunus said.

Everyone is working really hard for fun fair. Everyone is giving their 100%.

Yunus and Yasmin got engaged three days back. They are planning the wedding after two months on Yasmin's Birthday. Everyone is really happy for them. Everything is perfect and under control. Life seems beautiful. Except for Kehara. She is lost and quite since the day Noor reminded her something she was trying so hard to forget.

"And I think Kehara can help me. Kehara will you help me?" Sarah asked. Kehara was lost in her thoughts so she didn't respond to that.

"Kehara?" Noor called her name but she still didn't respond to her.

"Kehara what's wrong?" Yamina asked waving her right hand in front of her face . Yet again she didn't respond to them. To everyone's surprise sufyaan shouted.

"KEHARA!" She literally jumped in shock and turned to look at him.

"Focus here!"

"Yeah. Sorry." She said looking down.

Sufyaan is mad at her. He had overheard her and Noor's conversation. He tried to make her happy by talking to her and dancing. He was literally dancing in the middle of their living room. But it was of no use. Yesterday kehara almost got herself killed which is why he is so angry at her. They had gone to a book store. Kehara didn't wanted to go but sufyaan wanted her to cheer up so he just dragged her with him. She was busy in her thoughts so much that she didn't realised that the book shelf on her right had caught fire and was about to fall on her. Sufyaan pulled her out of the store on right time or else she would have been dead by now. The whole store was on fire in few minutes. she was lucky to have sufyaan with her. He is not angry because she almost got herself killed but because she is hurting herself due to someone he hate the most. He wants her to move on. He wants to see her happy. But first her engagement broke and then her mother's death. This made it difficult for her to move on and forget everything. It's not like she don't want to be happy but one after the other bad things started to happen. She was still struggling to adjust in this new country and Noor's reminder made it more worse.

"So everything is done. We will meet two days before the event to check if everything is under control. As I said earlier I'm always here to help just a call or a message away." Yunus said.

"If everything is done can we leave? We need to reach somewhere." Sufyaan said.

"Yeah sure. Salam bro." Yunus said. Sufyaan replied to him and left the room and Kehara quickly followed him.

"Okay. What exactly was that?" Eman asked.

"I have no idea." Yalina said.

"I think they are fighting." Rashid said.

"I have never seen them fighting." Wafa said.

"No one did. They are the most loving siblings ever." Yasmin said.

"Does anyone know what up with them?" Zulaikha asked.

"No. Maybe Aman and Afzal knows. They are his best friends." Yusuf said.

"I have no idea bro. Maybe Aman knows. " Afzal said and everyone truned to look at Aman.

"Do you know anything?" Azhar asked.