Chapter 16.

It's the wedding day. Girls are at Yasmin's house getting her ready and boys are with Yunus.

"You are looking beautiful Yasmin!" Kehara exclaimed.

"JazakAllah kehara."

"I can't believe Yunus is getting married!" Yamina said.

"Yeah! Yunus is very lucky!" Yalina said smiling.

"But I hate him for taking my sister away." Zulaikha said hugging Yasmin.

"Don't you dare start crying again Zulaikha." Sarah said in a scolding voice.

"Yeah! I'm not going to do all that make up again." Eman said.

"Okay girls. It's almost time." Noor said looking at her wrist watch.

"I'm nervous!" Yasmin said.

"And it is absolutely normal! Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Now come let's go Yunus is waiting for his princess." Kehara said.

"Group Hug!" Noor shouted.

***
Nikha is done and now some people are chatting,some are eating and some are just sitting. It is a beautiful wedding. Yalina is ignoring Yusuf and guess what!? Yusuf is getting annoyed by that. Interesting!

Where on one hand everyone is enjoying ,kehara is standing in one corner.

"Kehara what are you thinking?" Mrs khan asked. Kehara looked up and smiled.

"Nothing." 

"Oh come on there is definitely something. Something is bothering you?"

"No. Nothing is bothering me."

"Okay fine. If you don't want to tell then it's okay. I was just worried." Mrs khan said in hurt tone and  Kehara chuckled.

"You moms! Even my mom use to do that. Make us feel guilty so that we say what is bothering us." Mrs khan laughed before saying.

"And it always works! So tell me what's wrong?"

"Trust me nothing is wrong. I'm just..."

"You are just?"

"Missing my mom. It's her birthday today."

"Oh. Don't be sad kid. She will never like to see you sad on her birthday."

"I know. But.."

"But?"

"For the very first time in my life I saw tears in my dad's eyes today when he was looking at my mom's picture. And that broke me." Kehara said looking at her dad and Mrs khan also looked at him sympathetically.

"He lost his wife kehara. Of course it hurts him. You cannot expect him to be strong every time. He is a human being after all."

"I know but it's just disturbing."

"Everything will be fine kehara." Mrs khan said giving kehara a side hug and kehara smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Kehara come here fast." Wafa shouted from another corner of the room.

"Coming." Kehara turned to Mrs khan and said "Thank you and don't worry I'm fine." With that she left leaving behind a very sad Mrs khan.

***

After lunch everyone left. The only ones still there are Yunus and Yasmin's close family and the whole Masjid group.

"So so so so so!" Noor said looking at Yasmin.