Chapter 43.

Oh My Goddddddddddddd. I don't believe this! Yesterday we were 30th on spiritual and now we are on number 6.Number 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh My God. Thank you so much. You guys are amazingggggg. I love you allllll. And again it's not edited so if you find any spelling or grammatical mistake just comment there I will change it. Enjoy. Love you allll:*:*:*

Imagine the panic when your in laws are coming for the dinner and your house is in a mess. Aman and his family was supposed to come for lunch but Aman and Sufyaan has some important meeting for it got postponed to dinner. Kehara at first didn't like this idea at all. But now she is so thankful for that meeting.

Khurshid was searching his old medical reports and in that process he messed up the whole house. There are Papers,files,books and what not on each and every corner of the house. Kehara started panicking when she saw the house. Now that they have found the reports they are now clearing the house. But Kehara don't have much time. She has to cook as well.

"Daddy leave that you go and get all those things I want from the supermarket. Fast fast fast."

"Ok ok. Calm down it's just your in laws. American President is not coming."

"You know that would have been less stressful. Now run!"

Khurshid left the house before his daughter starts to yell again. Kehara finished cleaning and ran to the kitchen. Aman's family is not like a typical desi family ready to criticise. Alhumdulillah they are Amazing. But that does not mean Kehara is not stressed out. She wants everything to be perfect. But what all will she do alone. But she don't have a choice. Situations like this reminds her of her mother. Her mother was so good in such things. Her mom was her helping hand. She was always there for her. But now it was not a time to get emotional. So she decided to cry later and work now.

She was tasting the chicken curry when it fell on her. She looked at her T-shirt and it looks horrible. Although it was not something Kehara would do when she is running out of time but she went to her room and changed it. She was searching for something comfortable when she found a top she bought years ago. It is not a long top. One of the sleeve was off the shoulder. Which made her right shoulder visible. It was not something she could wearing to pray so she just never used it. But now as she don't have to pray and she needs to feel good she decided to wear it. She is already wearing a black Capri. She saw the time and started running to the kitchen. On her way down she sensed someone in the house. It cannot be her father as he said he will be late because he has some work. It has to be her brother.

"Bhai! Are you back?"

No reply. Kehara thought of checking in the living room. She entered the room and bumped into someone. She instantly knew it was not her brother due to the perfume that person used. So fast as she could she went a few steps back and looked up to see who it was. Who other than her husband. At first she relaxed but then she got a mini heart attack when she realised what she was wearing.

Aman on the other hand was shocked. He never saw Kehara without hijab and now she is not only without hijab but she is also wearing something that does not cover her properly. He looked her from bottom to top.

Kehara instantly went near and covered his eyes with her hand.

"Stop checking me out!"

Aman laughed and said "Why can't I check out my wife?"

"What are you doing here!?"

"Checking you out."

"Amannnnn." Kehara cried and Aman laughed.

"Ok sorry. Your brother forgot a file at home so I thought of collecting it before going home so that I could work on it before coming back here again."