Chapter 36.

Aman is still at Sufyaan's house. They are waiting for Afzal . Sufyaan left the door open so that Afzal don't have to knock or ring the bell. When Afzal entered the house Sufyaan went and hid behind the living room's door. Afzal on the other hand is nervous as to what Sufyaan wants to do and say. When he reached the living room Afzal being Afzal forgot he was nervous and said 

"Sufyaan tell me where is Aman's body? I will help you hide it!" 

He finished saying that as he entered the room and saw Aman standing there with his hands crossed and eyebrow raised. 

"Aman my Friend you are Alive!" Afzal exclaimed and was about to go and hug Aman when Sufyaan came out and attacked him causing both of them to fall. Sufyaan turned Afzal so that he could see his face and punched him. 

"Sufyaan! Hey he is lying. He is the one who loves Kehara! Kill him. I will help you!"

In response Sufyaan punched his face again.

"You cheater! Even you did not tell me! You are the worst friend ever!"

"I'm the worst friend ever! Yeah right I'm having an affair with your sister." 

Sufyaan punched him in the stomach on hearing the word affair. 

"I'm Not having an affair with Kehara! Sufyaan just don't stop beating him!"

Sufyaan again started beating him.

"I don't understand why I'm being killed! She is your sister. Aman loves her and I'm being killed. where is justice!"

After beating him for some more time Sufyaan stopped and got up. Aman helped Afzal to stand up.  They are now sitting together on one couch. They were quiet for few minutes before busting out laughing. 

"So Sufyaan you are ok with Aman and Kehara thing!"

"What is Aman and Kehara thing?" Aman asked frowning.

"Well at first I was very angry. But then I thought about it and I realised I cannot trust anyone else. I know Aman and I always thought his wife will be very lucky. So why not my own sister be that lucky one." Sufyaan said in a serious yet teasing tone and his friends raised their eyebrows and then started laughing.

"No but on a serious note I think Aman is best for Kehara! And I was always scared that dad will marry her off to someone in India and then Allah knows how many times we will be able to meet. But now she will be living just a few minutes away. By the way you can shift here as well. I won't mind."

"But I mind! And that reminds me your dad! Will he agree?"

"I don't think so he will have any problem. But what about your parents and Noor?"

"Keep Noor out of it. You know how much she loves Kehara. And my mom always wanted Kehara to be my wife. And dad well I'm not sure about him."

Sufyaan looked at Aman with his eyes wide open. To avoid tension Afzal immediately said.

"I'm sure he will be fine with it. Now let's talk about Kehara. Will she agree?" 

Sufyaan looked away. He was quiet sure she will be happy but he just did not want to raise their hopes. Aman and Afzal noticed Sufyaan was avoiding them and exchanged a glance. To Sufyaan's rescue they heard some noice as Kehara and her friends came down. 

"Addy please be on time."

"Amy I'm always on time. You are the one who is always late." 

"Oh please Addy. You are such a lair!"