Chapter 15.

As usual it is not edited. So ignore any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

"I don't believe this." Kehara said.

"Seriously even I don't believe this!" Yasmin exclaimed.

"Why did we even brought them with us?" Eman asked and Yasmin slapped her.

"This is wrong!" Kehara said closing her eyes.

"Come on kehara we can do this for Yalina." Zulaikha said searching someone.

"Where did he go?" Asked Yalina.
"No idea!" Sarah said trying hard to find him in the crowd.

"I think he vanished. Maybe his cousin is a witch. Oh My Allah we will never get to see Yusuf again!" Wafa said crying.

"Wafa. Sweetheart witches don't exists. Yusuf must be here somewhere." Yasmin said hugging wafa.

Yunus told Yalina and Yamina that Yusuf was going to meet his cousin today. So maybe he will get married soon. When they informed the others they decided to spy him. Just to see if he was really interested in her or not. When Noor gave this idea everyone rejected but eventually all agreed. Due to Yalina's continuous crying Yamina and Zulaikha agree. Wafa was too excited for this new mission and started crying when Eman said no. As Eman is her guardian in absence of her parents she had to say yes to stop her from crying. Sarah did a very big mistake ten years back of making Noor her best friend. Noor didn't even asked her and agreed on her behalf. So only Yasmin and Kehara were left. They were totally against it. But then Yasmin told kehara, girls can do anything so they should go in order to keep an eye on them. So here they are searching Yusuf who is now lost in the crowd.

"I don't understand why is Yunus giving Yusuf's details to them." Kehara said.

"Even he needs someone to share his excitement with." Yasmin said in his defence.

"Don't take his side. You guys are not yet married. It's because of him we are here today!" Kehara is  very annoyed. They are following him since ten in the morning and it's almost twelve now. First he went to a cake shop. And Yalina thinks he was ordering his wedding cake. Then he went to an estate agent.  And again Yalina thinks he is buying a new house so that he could move in with his cousin after their Nikha. He was in there for almost 45 minutes which made everyone think the same as Yalina. Then he bought beautiful flowers. And was now standing in front of a café with flowers in his hands. By now everyone thinks he is in love with his cousin. Yalina is not crying just because she don't want to cry in the middle of a busy street.

"There he is!" Exclaimed Sarah.

"Where?" Yamina asked.

"Near the café." Eman said pointing towards him.

"I can't fine him." Yalina said trying hard to find him.

"I can't even find the café." Noor said.

"Just Follow me everyone." Zulaikha said and started walking. Everyone followed her and was now standing near the café. They saw Yusuf sitting with a girl. And before Yalina can start crying Yasmin said.

"Okay Everyone cover your faces fast we are going in." Everyone followed the instructions and went in. Yalina,Yamina and Zulaikha are sitting on the table which is to the right of Yusuf. Sarah and Noor are to his left. Eman and Wafa are sitting next to Yusuf's table with his cousin's back facing them. And Kehara and Yasmin is sitting with Yusuf's back facing them. So basically Yusuf is surrounded by them.

"That's really sweet of you Yusuf. I don't know what I would have done without you." The girl said.

"Sweet of him? He fights a lot. Gets angry on small things. I will see if you still say the same when he starts yelling at you for no reason." Yalina said and Yamina and zulaikha looked at each other before Zulakha leaned forward and said.