Chapter 44.

Again it is not edited. Comment if you see any mistake. Enjoy:)

"Really Dadajaan, Aman use to say that?" Kehara asked in disbelief.

"Yes!"

Every desi girl prays for good in laws more than a good husband. They grow up thinking in laws are the most evil creatures on earth. unfortunately many desi girl have seen their moms suffer because of some of their family members. Then how on earth can they think good about their future in laws. But Alhumdulillah Kehara is very lucky. Her in laws are amazing. They don't expect her to be perfect in everything unlike usual desi in laws. Her mother in law says even she have a daughter, how can she be unfair to someone else's daughter. Noor is not a typical desi sister in law always creating problems. In fact she needs Kehara more than she needs oxygen. Mr Khan is still the same. The boss she loves the most. And Dadajaan is a sweetheart. In short Kehara is blessed. 

Aman,Sufyaan and Afzal have some business meeting so they are not in the town for two days. So Noor decided to bring Kehara home for two days. Kehara initially refused but when Dadajaan asked her to come she could not refuse. Now after dinner they are sitting in the living room and Dadajaan is telling Kehara how Aman use to hate crying Noor  and How Dadijaan use to tease him. 

"So Kehara tell me are you someone who hardly cries or My wife was right in her prediction?"

Kehara looked down and raised her eyebrows. Dadijaan's prediction was right. Kehara cries a lot. Even if someone looks at her with an angry look she starts to cry. 

"Well Dadajaan I would say maybe just maybe I  cry a little." 

"Little with an asterisk sign." Noor said.

"Double asterisk."Kehara said and Dadajaan laughed. 

"Ok now I think everyone should sleep."Mrs Khan said. 

"Yeah even I'm tired." Dadajaan said.

"Where will Kehara sleep?"Noor asked.

"She can sleep in your room or she can sleep in Aman's room. Kehara where do you want to sleep?"

Kehara raised her eyebrows a little. How was she suppose to answer this. Noor understood and said "She has her own room here why will she sleep in my room? I don't allow strangers to sleep in my room." Kehara narrowed her eyes but then smiled at her friend for helping her. 

"Ok then everyone leave the living room now!" Mrs Khan ordered and everyone without arguing followed the instruction. 

"So this is Aman Bhai's room. Or I should say your future room."

"Go and sleep Noor. Shabbakhair."

"Fine I'm going. If you need anything you know my room.Bye shabbakhair."

After Noor left Kehara opened the door slowly. This is the first time she is going to enter Aman's room. She slowly looked inside but the room is dark. She searched for the switch and once she found it the room was filled with light. She looked around the room. It is not a big room but it is not a small one as well. No bright colours at all, Just like her brother's. She herself is not a big fan of bright colours and she loves black but a room should not be so dull she thought. To her surprise room was clean. She  always thought it is the most difficult task for a man is to keep his room clean. Her Father cleans his room but before that it is a complete mess and her brother's room is always messy. She cleans it in the morning but as soon as he enters the room you will not want to go in there.   But maybe Aman is different or maybe his mom cleaned the room. She shook her head and made her way towards the bed. She is tired and wants to sleep.