Chapter 14.

Longest chapter till now. Ignore grammatical mistakes. I hope you guys like it. Please do vote and comment. Have a Good day/night:)

And the day finally arrived. Today is funfair day. It will start in fifteen minutes and everyone is running for the last minute preparations.

"Where are the boxes Afzal?" Yusuf asked.

"Which boxes?"

"One with chocolates in them?"

"Dude you gave that to Adnan."

"Okay. Adnan where are the boxes?"

"I don't know. Sarah where is your brother we have so much left to do!"

"He is bringing the boxes of Biryani." Sarah said.

"Adnan I gave chocolate boxes to you. Where are they? " Yusuf asked loudly.

"I gave them to Yalina and Yamina."

"Why!? Yamina! Yalina! Where are chocolate boxes."

"Stop shouting! Yunus dropped them to sufyaan's house yesterday." Yalina said who was angry at Yusuf God knows why.

"Why will he do that!? Sufyaan.....kehara where is Sufyaan?"

"He is coming. There he is. Noor not like that. Turn it to the left first and then to the right. "

Sufyaan and Aman were carrying huge table with many boxes on them.

"Sufyaan where are chocolate boxes?"

"They should be here. Just check. we need to bring one more table." Sufyaan pointed towards the boxes resting on the table and left with Aman.

"They are not here! Where the heck are those chocolate boxes!" Yusuf said who was too annoyed by now.

"Everyone stop!" Yusuf shouted at the top of his lungs and everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and turned towards him.

"What's your problem?" Yalina asked and Yusuf ignore her and said.

"Sufyaan, Yunus dropped chocolate boxes at your place yesterday where are they?"

"They are not on the table?"

"No."

"What that's not possible." Sufyaan went near the table and searched and to his disappointment the chocolate boxes were actually missing.

"Oh my Allah where could they go?" Asked Zulaikha.

"They were supposed to be given to every child coming here. What will we do now?" Eman said sadly.

"Wait a sec. Yunus came yesterday around five. And you came almost at the same time. Yunus told me he cannot keep chocolate boxes with him as Yamina and Yalina will eat them all. And you said they will never change. They are with you?" Sufyaan exclaimed like a small kid who solved a math problem.

"How?" Noor asked.

"He told that he will take them with him because he wanted to count them."

"Oh my Allah I forgot to count them." Yusuf said placing his hand on his face.

"They are five hundred. I counted them yesterday." Said Kehara with a smile.

"Oh thank you kehara. You are a life saver." Yusuf said and left so that he could bring the boxes from his house.

The clock hit seven and the fun fair started. There were some rides and the ground was divided into six parts. Each representing one country. Many people came and everything was going good. By the amount of kids there, everyone is sure they could make good amount of money for the charity.