Chapter 30.

Kehara is in her office. She is feeling sleepy as she could not sleep before 3:30 in the morning. There is no particular reason for not being able to sleep. Maybe she just wanted some time with herself which is not possible during the day time. She is wishing either Mr Khan declares a holiday today which is next to impossible or the day to end as soon as possible. She is not able to concentrate on her work. She is just staring at her laptop screen because she has reached to a point where she has no idea what she is suppose to do and is clueless of where she is and who she is. Never stay awake at night for so long that it make you go crazy the next day. She was thinking what exactly is going around her when Aman entered the room.

"Salam Dad. How are......oh Salam Kehara." Aman said with a awkward smile. Kehara smiled back and said

"Walekum assalam Aman. Please come in."

Aman nodded and came in. He went near his dad's table and sat on the chair. Kehara is staring at Aman. After few seconds Aman saw her staring but then she looked away.

"Is there something on my face?" Aman asked placing his hand on his face. Kehara looked at him again and smiled.

"Oh no no. I was just thinking something."

"And what were you thinking?" Aman raised his eyebrow.

"Just a random thought that crossed my mind."

"Okay. Mind sharing it?"

"Nothing important I was just thinking why you did not sit on your dad's chair."

Aman chuckled and said "Because I don't deserve it. I have a long way to reach there."

Kehara was impressed by Aman and smiled raising her eyebrows. Kehara once again started staring her laptop screen thinking what she was suppose to complete. Aman who knows he should keep his mouth shut but he could not resist the urge to ask kehara about that mystery boy and said.

"I saw you yesterday."

Kehara turned to face him and said "oh Really? Where?"

"Near that coffee shop. I'm sorry but I don't remember it's name."

"Oh. What were you doing there? And I didn't saw you. Where were you?"

"I was driving home from office."

"You came here yesterday? I didn't know that."

"For that it is important that you should be in the office."

The first thought that came in her mind was he is taunting her. But he never did that before. So she thought she is just over thinking and said.

"I had some important work yesterday."

"I saw your important work." Aman whispered so she could not hear him. But unfortunately she heard him.

"What do you mean Aman?" Kehara asked.Her tone Showing that she is angry. Aman looked at her in alarm. He did not wanted to taunt her or hurt her.

"Nothing Kehara." He said looking everywhere but her.

"No Aman, you have to answer me. What do you mean?"

Her tone made Aman feel guilty, but he was disappointed as he never expected her to be so rude to him.

"Kehara calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down. Tell me what did you meant by I saw your important work."

"I mean nothing kehara."

"I know it very well what you meant Aman."

"So tell me what did I meant Kehara."

Okay wrong move Aman.