Chapter 8.

Salam guys. Please vote and comment if you like the chapter. And please ignore mistakes it's unedited as usual. I hope you guys have a good day/night.

"I want 7 crore." Addy said.

"What?" I asked

"What what."

"What what what."

"What what what what."

"What what what what what."

"What."

"I won!"

"Shut up."

"Why do you want 7 crore?"

"So that I don't have to work."

"You are too lazy addy."

"I agree." Amy said.

"Look who is talking. The girl who missed the best party of the year because she was too lazy to dress up." Addy said.

They are my best friends. I know them since we were in school. We know everything about each other. Amy is a very sweet and loving girl. She is simply amazing. One of the most beautiful girl not only by her face but with her heart as well I know. on the other hand addy is a very funny and caring guy. He is a really good guy. He is someone who will listen to all your problems and instead of giving you advice he will do something which will make you forget about your problems. According to him if he is not good at giving advice he can at least make us forget our problems.

Okay should I tell you one secret? Don't say that to anyone else.

Addy is in love with amy since we were 10. Actually everyone around us know that. His actions makes you believe that. Even my mom knew about it way before he told me. On one hand everyone can see that but amy seems to be blind. God knows what will happen in future. All I can do is pray that they end up together.

"Addy I hate you. Get lost." - amy

"Who cares?" - Addy

As if he don't.

"Okay guys stop fighting and sleep it's 2 in the morning there."

"Yeah I'm going to sleep. Byee" - Amy

"Bye good night." - Addy.

"Good night." I said and kept my phone aside.

It's been two week since I saw mehrunisa aunty crying. I wanted to go and talk to her but my exam started. Now that they are over and my vacations have started I'm thinking of going to her house. I don't want to know about her relationship with her family but I want to make her happy and I seriously don't know why. Maybe because she reminds me of my mom. Whatever the reason is I'm going to meet her today and that was final.

***

It's 3 in the afternoon and now I'm on my way to Mr blue's house. Well I'm going because I know he is not at home. Bhai and all his friends have gone to see a basketball match. And they won't return any time soon. I'm little nervous as always I don't know why.

"Salam kehara. Have you forgotten your keys again?" mehrunisa aunty asked as she opened the door.

"Walekum assalam. And no I just came because I was bored."

"Oh then sorry to disappointed you, Noor is not at home."

"That's absolutely okay. Actually I wanted to learn the recipe of that pasta you made that day."

I think I made a good enough excuse.

"Oh really? Come in I will teach you."

Before talking about the recipe she inquired whether I have started getting up early to eat my breakfast or not. This lady is amazing. I think I like her.

"kehara actually I wanted to say sorry." mehrunisa aunty said as we entered her kitchen.

"Sorry? For what?"

"I should have not cried in front of you that day." She said a little embarrassed.

"That's okay aunty. Everyone needs someone to share problems. Feel free to share whatever you want to. I'm always here." I said with a smile.

"That's really sweet of you but you are just a kid."

"On I'm not. I'm almost 18. And besides my mom use to share everything with me so I guess even you can."

"Wow really? Even my mom use to share everything with me. We had the best mom daughter relationship. I always wished to have such a relation with Noor."

"You still can aunty."

"Forget about that. come here I will teach you the secret recipe of my favourite pasta."

And she started to tell me the ingredients needed. She even told me the benefits of every ingredient. I have to say she has a really good knowledge about food.

"Tell me something about your mom." mehrunisa aunty said.

"Her name was Rabia. She was the student of zoology in her college. She was 43 when she died."

"That was a really young age."

"Yeah. She had cancer. She was suffering a lot. You won't believe aunty sometimes I have prayed to Allah that please take her way. I wished for my mom's death. She was in too much pain. Death was the only cure for it." I said and without my realisation I was crying.

"Hey it's okay. All you wanted was to see her out of that pain."

I nodded with a smile.

"She loved flowers. We had at least 10 rose plants in our garden. All the plants were like her own kids to her."

"Aww."

"We use to share everything with each other. We were like best friends."

"I so wish Noor could say that as well." mehrunisa aunty said looking at the floor.

"You can still improve your relation with her."

"No I don't think so. It's too late kehara it's too late."

"It's never too late. At least try. I'm sure She loves you."

"Yeah she does but she doesn't respect me. Not only Noor no one in this house respects me."

"If you don't mind can I ask why?"

"Maybe some other time. I don't want to spoil my mood. And see the pasta is ready."

"Sure. And it looks yummy."

After some fifteen minutes I came back home. Although I was back my mind was still stuck in that house. I want to help mehrunisa aunty but I have no idea how. Come on kehara you can do it. Think something think.

Maybe tomorrow. I'm as lazy as my best friends. All I want to do is complete all my work and sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow because we have a meet in the Masjid.

Hey I forgot to tell you guys. Masjid wanted to do some charity event to raise money for the people who are suffering in Syria. So as all of us had completed our exams and our vacations have started we have taken the charge for that event. And tomorrow is our first meeting. But why do we have to meet at 7 in the morning we can also meet in the afternoon. I hate getting up early. I wish we have afternoon meeting after that.