Chapter 46.

We all know it is not edited.So ignore the mistakes and enjoy:)

"Ok so now I think it is time for testing you." Kehara said with a smile.

"Testing me?For what?" Aman asked.

Aman ,Kehara and Noor are sitting in the living room talking about anything and everything. Dadajaan went to sleep few minutes ago and Aman's parents left the house few hours ago for some function. 

"You remember I gave you a task to find common things about me."

"You said that two weeks ago. And in those two weeks we met like two time.How can?"

"Don't give excuses." Kehara did not allowed him to finish and said instead rolling her eyes.

"I'm not giving excuses. I'm just stating facts."

"I don't like you."

"Your favourite colour is purple. Your favourite food Biryani.Favourite Movie sixth sense,.Favourite Names Khadija,Rehan and Raiyyan. Favourite app Whatsapp. Favourite Hobby reading . Favourite book the last detective. And Favourite ice cream Butterscotch. And I'm glad you don't hate me anymore." Aman finished and smiled. Noor and Kehara's mouth dropped and they exchanged a glance. Kehara is happy is an understatement.

"I still hate you." Kehara said still looking at him in shock.

"What?" He asked when Kehara continued staring him.

"Who told you?"

Aman rolled his eyes and said "No one. It is all my hard work."

Kehara raised her eyebrow. "Noor told you right?" She narrowed her eyes at Noor.

"I'm never indulged in criminal activities." Noor said shaking her head.

"Bhai?"

"He never indulges in criminal activities either" Aman said and Kehara tried not to smile. 

"then?"

"As I said its all my heard work."

"I don't trust you."

"Ouch"

Kehara rolled her eyes even though she wanted to smile.

"Kehara trust me."

"Then tell me who told you all that?"

"Again I found that all by myself." Kehara was going to say something when Aman said " Let me explain." Kehara nodded and he started again."About your colour I noticed you have a lot of purple dresses. So that has to be your favourite colour. Then about Food. come on you are a desi what else can be your favourite? Movie,I remembered once Sufyaan told me how you guys saw that movie for like thousand time.Then about Whatsapp I'm shocked It is true. I don't even know why I said that.Maybe just to increase the points. Next About those names ok I will admit Noor said me that." Kehara narrowed her eyes at noor and she turned her face so that she didn't have to face her. "Ice cream because of our ice cream date.Did I forget anything?"

"Wait a second ice cream date?" Noor Asked.

"None of your business!" Both said together.

"Ok fine. No need to shout." 

"Ignore her. About the hobby and the book?"

"Oh that. I saw that book on the couch at your house when we came there for dinner. I asked sufyaan and he saidyou love reading and It is your favourite book and you read it at least once a month. "

"Ok. Two of them are disqualified as Bhai and Noor are the source of information. You still have less knowledge Mister."

Aman's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "What?"