Short story

One night I was sitting next to my brother whose now in a deep sleep after a long busy day. The T.V. was on when I suddenly felt like looking into him, completely bothered by his snores.

... He seemed very different, thinking when was the last time I saw him, considering the fact that he did come home everyday.

I dare myself to get his celphone lying beside him and I did ... and yes I got the password---his birthday, surprisingly!
As I browse its gallery, the question that recently strikes into my mind is getting clearer. Suddenly, it stroke me again; How can someone whom very close to you become so unfamiliar straightaway?

.... I heard about the saying that siblings can be both best friends and best enemies, and in my experience it turned out to be best enemy.

And as I look into many pictures in his phone; foodporns, selfies, & groupies; most with his acquaintances we never met, I can see how his world that used to revolve within our home is now getting bigger and bolder with no space left for our home but only his sleeping area.

... We're all grown up- on our way to 30's (in about 3 to 5 years from now),

And so I said to myself, "How I miss my old frenemy! Wonder how home wouldn't be complete if I once didn't fight them ...my other sibling for Nth time and they didn't once care to fight me back.

So Tomorrow, ...my great idea maybe I will nag him in any reason to bring back the old good times as what it appears now in my mind. Though way back then, those scenes are one of my biggest headaches. Live life as how it's supposed to be. It'll matter someday.

The first ever story written by yours truly. =)