the Wallflower

At this very moment
Im thinking if I would ever got a chance to feel butterflies in the stomach, fireworks, electricity and all other magical feelings in the world, coz honestly right now.. I'm literally stuck in the world of imagination- books. And it's getting me sick...

It's great to be me. You know being an awkward and introverted as I am, sure I can easily find the man of my dream.
I can't even speak a simple 'hi' in the first day of class. I'm one of rarest people who respond in a single question and won't even bother to throw him/her questions as well just to... you know be normal start a friendship.
It's not like I dont want to. It was liked just me, being me.

I only fulfilled my role in this world. You know like in the movies someone has to be jock and then there's nerd and a clingy. There're also geniuses and freaks and players etc.. etc.. and then there's me-- a wallflower.

Well if I'm part of a book and this is my story that means I'm the so called leading lady. That part is pretty clear for me, but what about my leading man!? Oh my.. I just remember-- everything is not about romance.

I can be a leading star without having a leading man like Exorcism of Emily Rose or the Conjuring. Jeez why am I thinking horror stories!!! I can also be a hero, hey heroes mostly have a leading ladies or leading man..
Well a different kind of hero like mother Theresa or the A team. What am I thinking I'm not even close to kickass.
Im a failure-- My self esteem certainly.

Given the fact that I'm a wallflower, how will I make the story become interesting?How am I suppose to turn the ugly duckling into a swan?

It doesn't really matter, I think. What matter is how would I be at the end. One thing is for sure-- at the end of the story I should be the very best version of me. No, I don't have to be perfect because the first thing I knew for sure was that my story is never a fairytale where Neverland exists. it shouldn't be a happy dance number ending or a grand wedding celebration, and I'm fine with it.

One more thing I'm sure of is, I want it to be a romantic book. Preferably Rom-Com.
Haha... very assuming. Who am kidding. Good, that kinda rhymes. Yes, because as I said I am hoping to feel butterflies or better yet Zoo in my stomach.

And I, wishing and hoping and praying that my man suits my standard. Yes, I have standards. I'd rather settled with Husky/labrador and 5 cats. than end up with with Freddie or Jason. Oh please. I know those faces exist. No no no..no but yeah Selena Gomez said that the heart wants what it wants.
So maybe what matter is what's inside. So he better not smoke or use drugs. Health is wealth.

If you decided to read my book. You'll probably like reading my secret diary because that is what Im best at hiding my thoughts. You know in real life I don't talk much so dialogues are very rare. Ugh.. it sucks to be me.

Promise if I'm stock in this kind of image, I'm sure I'm gonna die an old grumpy lady. So Eros, Mr. Cupid Let your arrow strikes someone for me. Make me normal for once in a moment.

Pretty pleaseeee with cherry on top.

Hoping,
Wallflower

(Penny for a thought)
How I wish I can get pennies for my thoughts.

AudreyB.
Feb.14.16