Focus

Do you know that the word 'Focus' is synonymous to 'ground zero', which means the beginning state or starting point.

If God is your ground zero, you shouldn't doubt how wonderful your ending can be. He, who brought you this far will bring you to the finish line. Focus. remember, His word is a lamp to your feet and a light to your path. (Psalm 119:105) He's  with you, there's nothing to be afraid of. (Psalm 27:1)

Matthew 14:31
Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

Modern day T R A N S L A T I O N :
I know your deepest passion and desire. I know you feel anxious most of the time. About tomorrows, about your future. I know that your dreams that started so right, suddenly seem so wrong. I know that the star that once so bright is starting to lose its light. But I can still see it, that little light burning in your heart, I can feel it. And I will never let that light be blown by this moment that had only come to pass.

It's ok to feel not ok but know that I always be here no matter what you feel. I am here. And my promises will stand firm, beyond that heartaches and insecurities, my plans will still prevail. I am just waiting around the corner waiting to be rediscovered as you finally learn your worth in me again and focus only in my words.
I love you. I care for you. I died for you. You have to deeply understand that every single day. That's how much I love you.

Obey me. Don't doubt. Let my spirit gives you rest. I got you.

-God

Maybe this is how God (Holy spirit) talked to every Peter in today's generation  when they're feeling doubtful. Behold, God is not finish with you yet. Stretch out your hands to God and trust in Him.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. - Karim Seddiki

72317