Betrayal

Have you ever felt or been betrayed before? Or maybe currently? I hope you know that you're not the only one. We all did once or many times.

That one time your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you with your bestfriend/friend or maybe just plainly cheated.

Or maybe that job interview/role you've been aiming was given to the one friend whom you just actually texted to go with you.

Or the time you gave your best before the exam then you got low score while your clasmates that didn't give effort got the highest.

...

I've been feeling betrayed for days and I can't seem to know why God allowed it. I knew that I shouldn't blame it to Him but I just wanna know the reason why it had to happen that way.

I gave my full effort but I guess I will never be good enough. I felt rejected and unwanted.

But God reminded me that His very own son; Jesus was once had betrayed and you might all say, by none other then, Judas Escariot.

But the truth is, we humans all did betray the son of God. We are part of the mob who mocked and killed Him.

LUCAS 9:44
Listen carefully to what Im about to tell you: the son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of men.

In Matthew after Jesus prayed to God because Jesus himself felt troubled and overwhelmed by what was about to happen. He plead to the Father to take this cup from him but still his agony was let the father's will be done. He went back and told the disciples that the son was about to be betrayed into the hands of sinner. (Matt. 26). It was also written that the chief priests and the teachers of the law will be the one who will condemn Him. (Matt. 20)

and also not only Judas who betrayed Him but also Peter (the disciple who made a promise to not depart from Him) denied Jesus 3 times. Wasn't it the same as betrayal? (Matt 26)

Jesus was presented together with Barabbas, a notorious prisoner. But instead of Barabbas who was a total criminal, men chose Jesus to be the one tortured and crucified. Wasn't it the most painful betrayal of all-- (to imprisoned an innocent man for years or lifetime) in the case of Jesus; to be crucified without fault. But it was all in the prophecies and they all meant and need  to happen.

I believe that betrayal is one of many ways satan used to deceive us. It is powerful if you allow it to control you. Jesus said the the spirit is willing but the body is weak (Matt. 26: 41).

If you are tempted to walk away from God because you felt betrayed by a situation and God allowed it. Pray to have a heart like Jesus. Learned from Him. He accepted it wholeheartedly although His heart was in agony. He knew that it was all meant to happen so that the prophecy will be fulfilled.

That time that Jesus was betrayed, the greatest act of all time happened. His death gives us grace that we are now experiencing day by day.

The truth is Jesus was never the one who was betrayed but Satan. Satan thought that he had won but it was indeed his greatest downfall.

The next time you felt betrayed and..
you can no longer trust that person
or the current situation
or even yourself because of rejection.
Why not trust God instead.

He will let you endure (meaning: to deal with pain), it means that pain is inevitable just like how Jesus suffered but He'll allow you to see that He is in control and His love endures forever. (Exodus 18: 23/1 Chronicle 16: 34)

If God told you to this but it didn't happen the way you expected it but still you did it. Remind yourself that it must be your choice to will and to act according to His purpose and soon you'll see yourself shining like a star in the universe. (Phil. 2: 13)

Ask God. He'll show you the answer.
I did. 7.3.17