GOD who?

Who do you think your God?
How do you view Him?
What do you know about Him?

It's already given that God
Is our creator, savior, Messiah, King, teacher or master. Son of God - Jesus.

In difficult times, He's the Healer, Redeemer, refuge and strength, confidence and hope. The Holy Spirit, living within.

He can also be our friend, Father, Lover of our soul, our very great provider. GOD.

God means Person with supreme value. Perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness. Worthy to be praised.

If you think God is truly the every, single one of these, then why is it so easy for anyone to blame God whenever things in earth gets harder and have the guts to ask if He's sleeping in those moments. Playing MIA when we needed Him the most and acting like we never deserve to be treated this way. Like it is God's duty to save all of us (NEW FLASH: He already did), regardless of who we really are for Him or do we really have a relationship in Him, He already did. The question is Have you received it? It's a gift, free of charge. All you have to do is to spread your arms wide open to God. Embrace the beauty and wonders of our God.

Believer or not, Christian or other religions, we all know that He is God. History proves it.

GOD, I already gave the meaning. Supreme, is there any word bigger than this? How often we belittle His name?

He deserves to be respected even if you aren't a believer, and if you are then you are supposed to do it all the more. Respect and praise Him all the time with all of your strength regardless of your circumstances because you knew who He is and you knew what He deserves.

But that is not the case.

It is quite easy for us to make a bet in favor of your favorite team in basketball like CAVS vs GSW because you believe and trust in their winning capabilities. And sometimes to Manny Pacman whenever he has a fight in boxing because he considered to be the best boxer in the world. They are human and God is God, I repeat Supreme, and yet it is so easy for us to forget who He truly is.

When you think about God.
Think about who He truly is and start practicing as well of what you thought He was and is., and do not just think, believe.

Who do you think your God?

I AM A DAUGHTER/SON
of a King who is not moved
by the world
For my God is with me and
Goes before me.
I do not fear because I AM HIS.

LUKE 1: 37
For no word from God will ever fail.

6.14.17