2geder is better

Genesis 43:9
I myself will guarantee his safety; you can hold me personally responsible for him. If I do not bring him back to you and set him here before you, I will bear the blame before you all my life.

God said in Zechariah 7:9-10 Administer true justice - Show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. In your hearts do not think evil of each other.

Becoming weak is never a choice but others find life very hard. Simple problems for you might be tripled hard for them, especially if they have no one else to talk with. As brothers and sisters in Christ, we must be aware of someone who's under this kind of situation and be compassionate. God said to carry each other's burden so we can fulfill the law. (Galatians 6:2). Through Christ we can be able to help others in their problems by simply lending our ears. God is gracious and will give us wisdom & heart to truly care for them.

I'm very aware now, that thousands even millions of people are struggling to figth their inner battle. And it'll be very effective and a battle with assured victory if we do not fight it all alone. Pray for courage to open up and ask for help. A group in your church would surely be willing to help you. Go find one. Step into the ligth. Do not let the  world blind you with wickedness and lies.

I know last time, I said do not wait for others to save you. Be brave enough to take that one step. But actually, you just did in fact saved yourself alone by coming to the open and respectively, choosing to have back up is the next better move. So goodluck! You're moving on. One step at a time.

John 13:34
A new command  I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, (remember the selfless love shown on the cross) so you must love one another.

P.s. one more thing, pray without ceasing; His grace changes everything. You just need to come closer to Him. He's been waiting for you for a very long time. 😊

3.5.17 (11:43)
Knowing God