In case we forgot

People nowadays created their own rules, their own commandnents suited for their generation. 20's, a year on its best; technologies, styles, trends, social life, games, popularity are all just piece of cake to achieve. etc.. wow!

While most of youth are having the time of their life. Let me remind those who want to be reminded, in case they forgot the commandments that was written a long time ago, so let me help you. It's timeless and it won't change just because generation change.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Deutoronomy 5:

7. You shall have no other gods before me. Money,
fame,fortune. Things that turn you away from God are your gods.
8. You shall not make yourself an idol. Artists,popstars, or saints in cast woods or metals where you give much attention more than God are idols.
11. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God. It is all over the internet and everywhere. Just stop it pls.
12. Observe the sabbath day. Workaholic and weekend party goers,gamers and backsliders, come on! It's never too late.
16. Honor your father and mother so that you may live a long life. Sadly, i just watched a man beating his mom. I pray they knew it is the only commandment with a promise. Better change.
17. You shall not murder. Killers,bombers,animal torturers. Don't let evil win you.
18. You shall not commit adultery. Not because it's usual you have to follow it. Follow your conscience though.
19. You shall not steal. Even in the smallest amount.
21. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife. Insecurities may eat you alive. Contenment is a virtue.
20. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbors. Lawyers, liers who can make bad things seem right. The truth will set you free.

Honestly, I myself were reminded again by these commandments. Glory to God as He helps us become like Jesus.

James 1:22
Be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourself.

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled.