G L O R Y continues 👑

The Glory of the Lord never ends. Indeed, it becomes closer to us than ever before, through the birth of Christ Jesus.

I repeat, it becomes CLOSER to US. The Glory of the Lord is now within each and every one of US, all we need to do is accept HIS gift of salvation through Christ Jesus.

Let me sight again an example how BIG is this gift. In the old testament God is God, the Most Holy and King of Kings. Thou He bestowed His glory on earth through Moses. His glory is still far greater that people need to consecrate themselves and made an offering each time they sinned. They must present worthy in the presence of the Lord.

In NUMBERS 15:32-36, a man was stoned to death because he was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. It is the Lord who commanded Moses to do this punishment for this is what was written in the law: whoever does any work on Sabbath day must  be put to death (Exodus 31:15).

In NUMBERS 16, 14,700 died because of Korah. Korah and his followers became insolent and rose up against Moses. And God showed them His wrath when the earth open its mouth and swallowed Korah and his men. And those who survived, He gave them plaque.

We must understand that these people showed contempt against the Most Holy and Powerful God. And what happened to them is the consequence of their disobedience.

But now, as Jesus came, we now have seen the visible image of His glory (the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.) As we received Him  -- He gave us the right to become children of God.   see closer than ever before.

Laws was given to Moses. Grace and Truth came to Jesus. He came to fulfill  the law  (To fulfill means to comply, to execute it himself, to redeem, to make it better). He is the lamb who will take away the sin of the world. The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We now have been justified and redeemed through Christ Jesus.

We must baptized ourselves in spirit in order to enter His kingdom and worship God in spirit and truth for God is spirit and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth. Those who believe in His name will not be condemned. He has crossed over death to life.

Trouble and distress to those who does evil but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good. Righteousness comes from God through faith from Christ Jesus and No one can say or boast he is righteous for it is through faith that we have received grace and rejoice in the hope of the Glory of God. To Him be the glory forever. Hallelujah!

JOHN 3:16
for God so love the world, that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

72917