Victorious

What looked like defeat was a victory.

John 19:30
Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

When Jesus died on the cross, satan thought that he had won. Letting the man who had never sinned suffered and ridiculed by men whom He actually died for. An act of radical love.

Luke 10:18
Jesus replied, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven'.

People experience circumstances that are dreadful and complicated, but God doesn't waste anything we go through, He knows how to bring good in every situation (@wisdomfeed) even the the unbearable ones.

The way Jesus died was unbearable to the point that Jesus himself cried out to the Lord but His prayer was still let the father's will be done and not his will and because of that Satan's downfall happened and we are now have been saved.

In times that life is unbearable, we just need to trust Him and keep praying.  After all, prayers have no expiration. Don't give up, don't worry, God is always on time. Even if it looks like a defeat, when you search into His perspective and knowledge, you know and realize, in time that God has never meant harm to anyone. He always gives what's best and only the best. We just have to believe and have faith.

Zecharaia 9:9
Look, your King is coming to you.
"He is righteous and victorious, yet He is humble.

When the stress files up and you are disappointed with how things are going, you have a choice. You can praise or you can pout.
-Jan Silvious

God is victorious, we are victorious.
Every battle is won.

#lentenseason
04.15.17