GOOD morning

I'm not a morning person. To wake up early is a huge task for me but I don't hate mornings. In fact, I love mornings. I just dont have enough energy to wake up early because I often sleep very late almost every night.

But I realized something today; I had  missed half/most of supposedly GOOD mornings or GOOD DAY rather of my life just because I couldn’t wake up as early as 5am.

I had missed good opportunities;
to see the sun rise,
to have a morning walk,
to hear the beautiful silence of the city.
To smell the aroma of HOT pandesal and coffee and my ever favorite fried rice and Tosino
I also missed the peace that only mornings can bring.

Morning is the perfect time for quiet thoughts, and the perfect way to face the brand new day. 
But I had missed it BIG TIME just like anybodyelse. Right!

Nowadays, most people preferred to experience night life than the early morning sunlight. They chose to be in a rush than to wake up earlier and avoid being smashed. They had missed pivotal moments and  spent most of  their lives working not living. While others simply wasted their entire lives sleeping  (sluggard bones).  I wonder what would dead men may give just to have few days of their lives.
Life that (we) they've been wasting unknowingly and unconsciously.

Be the hero of your own life.  Just be! And save yourself from this daily routine that is eating YOU alive.

Mark 1:35
Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where He prayed.

Jesus is the exact representation of How we should lived our Lives. Without the Holy Spirit, It'll be impossible to be like Him. Not even close.

1.21.18