As many as sand and stars

Genesis 32: 12
But you have said, 'I will surely make you prosper and and will make your descendants like the sands of the sea which cannot be counted'.

In this verse Jacob repeated what was God has promised to Abraham when he faithfully obeyed God and willingly gave his son as an offering to Him, and through his obedience and faithfulness, God swear to make him prosper and all of his descendants who will become as many as the stars in the sky and the sand in the sea. And he also repeat this promise to Jacob in Genesis 32.

Recently, I found some facts about sand. Sand looks beautiful in a microscope, and it is the smallest thing a naked human eye can see --- about one-tenth of a millimeter. Every single grain is different and no two grains look alike.

Sand and stars are beautiful and unique and both are cannot be counted just like human who continuesly increase day by day
and yet God never cease to take care of them and amaze them with His glory.

The Lord delights in those who fear in Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love. (Psalm 147: 11)

He can count the stars and knows them all by name. (Psalm 147: 4)
How much more of you, who is created on His image. (Genesis 1: 27)

Whom He had promised to love, bless and increased in numbers. He had given this covenant of love  to Abraham and His descendants (forefathers) and so to you who has pay attention to His laws and careful to follow them. (You belong in the family) (Deut. 7: 12-13)

So if you are assuming that God won't notice you because we are too many to be counted. Think again. We are more than stars in the night and sand in the sea. We are His. (You have to deeply understand that by knowing Him intimately)

It is better that you already had established your family in Christ--- descendants of Abraham, receiver of His promises.

We are never too many to be held and loved by God.

Collosisians 1: 17
He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

06. 14.17