Suit yourself

In paranormal movies, works of evil appeared in a very obvious manners, like the movies 'Insidious' and 'Constantine'. Of course they're just a product of imagination, but if it 
really did happen in your life which is possible because they truly did happen to some then you definitely need devine intervention and deliverance from God.

But in today's generation, the devil doesn't work in that way anymore. It no longer appears in a form of  monster with horns, or even human with black wings or any demon creatures. I tell you how...

It appears in your computer when you're surfing late at night. (Those sites you visited in incognito mode or messages that pop out and persuading you to click).

It appears in the songs you're singing every day (with at least 50 cussing and talk about sex and being wild like it's normal).

It appears in books and movies (toxicating your mind, stealing your innocence and taking away your purity).

It appears in a form of your gadgets (where you spent most of your time in a day or your whole day).

It appears in the form of your friends and colleagues (who taught you to gone wild and free and disobeyed your parents).

It appears in the form of Popstars (who gave you distorted meaning of happiness and beauty).

It appears in the form of addictions (that others couldn't get away anymore- degrading their health).

It appears in your gift or talents (letting you to use them in his advantage).

It appears in between your search for freedom and equality (allowing you to serve God in vein and twisting the truth).

It appears in your success or fame (that enables you to do everything on your own will forgetting Father's will)

It appears while your experiencing all the world can offer (allowing you to forget what's necessary).

It appears when your applying for a job (giving you false hope and later losing your hope).

It appears while your on fire serving God (reminding you your past mistakes and inequities).

It appears while your waiting for an answered prayer (stealing God's word from your heart).

It appears when your broken and angry (deceiving your heart).

It appears as you wake up (blocking the grace and love God has provide for today through his darkness).

It appears as you sleep (with heavy heart and loneliness forgetting who God is)

It appears in your most simplest act (like that frown instead of smile).

It appears without you knowing.

....

Ephesians 6: 11, 14-18
Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stands against the devil's schemes.

Stand firm then,
With the belt of truth buckled around your waist.
With the breastplate of righteousness in place.
With the feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

Take up the shield of faith to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Take the helmet of salvation
And the sword of the spirit which is the word of God.
And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests . With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

7.11.17