It's waiting time

When people pray to God, We received one of these answers: Yes! No! And Wait!

I believe that waiting is the hardest one. It surely will test out faith and patience.

Mat. 5:37
Simply let your 'Yes' be 'yes', and your 'No', 'no'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

God spoke this firmly when he ended His first preaching in Nazareth. When God said 'wait', it means that He's trying to change something in ourself or in our heart.

So if you truly are praying for this, you won't easily back out just because you're in the midst of so called 'waiting'. Jut keep walking with God and don't let disappointments tossed you away from Him. Be firm with your answer. When you say 'Yes' to God, it should be yes all the way to the will of God.

When you keep on trying and trying but still no answer. Again let your 'yes' be 'yes', and 'no', a 'no'. You can say 'no' if you want to but once you say 'yes', do it. Don't hesitate, don't doubt. It's part of your growing process until the time God says 'YES'. Your Yes simply means 'yes' i will obey all the way.

Lao tzu said that, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. To add that;  A step you need to push forward every day. Possibly a little further than before until you arrived on the place you are destined to be.

Nov. 13, 2016