Chapter 1: Tom Makes a Deal

Marco Diaz will pay, I thought.

He ruined everything. I finally could fix things with Star, and I think she was considering getting back together with me, but he ruined it. That Diaz boy destroyed all my plans. I tried so hard and still lost.

I paced around. I gave up with trying to stay anger free, what was the point. Star will never like me. All I want now if revenge. Revenge on him.

I pulled out an ancient paper from my pocket. I was told that if I ever wanted anything this paper had the answer to getting it. I was told to be careful though. I stared at it. How badly did I want revenge?

I thought about Marco dancing with Star as the red glow of the blood moon shined on them while music played. I remember how Star's dress swirled around with her as she gracefully moved across the floor. She looked at him as if he was the best thing ever. I felt anger consume me. I despised Marco Diaz.

Whatever consequences came from this, it would be worth it.

I opened the paper and read it:

"To summon Bill Cipher, one needs a picture of their victim. The eyes must be crossed out and the picture must be surrounded by eight candles in a circular formation. Then the following incantation must be recited:

"Triangulum, entangulum. meteforis dominus ventium. meteforis venetisarium!"

Your eyes will glow blue. The sky will turn grey as you enter the mindscape.

You'll then say the following:

"Asetnoheptus Asetnoheptus Asetnoheptus Asetnoheptus Asetnoheptus"

Warning summoning Bill may be fatal and have many consequences. Do not summon unless it is mandatory. Remember, don't trust Bill.

This wasn't the first time I read this so I was prepared. I took out my picture of Marco and grabbed some candles. I set up and then began to chant.

"Triangulum, entangulum. meteforis dominus ventium. meteforis venetisarium!"

The world seemed to slow and everything seemed to echo. Color sucked out of everything. I was entering the mindscape.

"Asetnoheptus Asetnoheptus Asetnoheptus Asetnoheptus Asetnoheptus!"

Time stopped completely. I was the only thing that stood out in the colorless room. I looked around.

Then I saw an eye. Around it a triangle formed and there he was. Bill Cipher.

"The Underworld!" He bellowed, "It's been a while!"

I could not believe it. I did it! Right in front of me was standing one of the greatest demons to ever live, Bill Cipher. It's only my dream to grow up and be just like him, you know taking over the world, destroying lifes. But of course I'd never admit that to anyone.

"Bill I want to make a deal." I told him.

"Straight to the point, I like you Tom." He said. "So what's the deal?"

"I want you to help me destroy Marco Diaz, and win back Star Butterfly."

Bill thought for a second. "Marco and Star" his body flashed with picture of both.

"What's in it for me?" He asked.

"I don't know, what do you want?" I was willing to do anything if it meant destroying Marco.

"Glad you asked." Bill began to circle around me, "I've been having a little, "problem", so if I help you with your thing, you help me with mine!"

"What's the problem your having?"

"Well, it's more of a little setback, and some assistance wouldn't hurt." He held out his hand and blue fire engulfed it, "So what do you say, deal?"

I grabbed his hand and shook it, "Deal."