Chapter 31: Security

Dipper's POV

I sat in the waiting room staring at the clock.

When can I see them? I continuously asked myself.

Mabel wasn't allowed any visitors. Grunkle Stan and Ford aren't allowed visitors. Wendy isn't here. And I'm all alone.

I sighed. I observed everyone else in the room. A lady with her hair thrown up in a messy bun and glasses sat at the front desk typing away at her computer. An overweight man sat in the corner playing on his phone. A mother sat there reading a book while her child sat there hypnotized by the mom's phone she must've gave him access too.

I asked the desk lady at least five times this past hour can I visit them, but her answer each time is not right now.

I decided to head to the bathroom to calm myself down. I walked over to the bathroom and walked in.

I walked up to the sink and turned it on. I splashed some cool water on my face hoping it will refresh me. It didn't

A lot has happened in a few days, not that I'm surprised. It is Gravity Falls. But, nothing this bad has ever happened. Honestly, I was scared. It seems as if trouble followed Star and Marco here. And to be honest I wander would any of this happen if they weren't here? And then there's Tom. I'm not sure what he wants. I'd have to talk to Mabel, but I can't see her.

Mabel. I thought.

I still felt like crap. Every time I picture her lying on the floor in Ford's office as if she's dead I feel guilt for not being there when I should have been.

I took a deep breath and exited the bathroom only to bump into somebody.

"Sorry," I quickly said.

I looked at the person I ran into.

She gave a small smile, "It's okay!"

She looked oddly familiar. She had long pink hair put into a ponytail and was wearing a uniform as if she just came from school. She gave me chills. She reminded me of that video game girl, except human, well somewhat.

"What's wrong?" She questioned, "Is there something on my face?"

I snapped back to reality, "Wh- what?"

She giggled, "You were staring at me silly,"

I gave an awkward laugh, "Oh, umm sorry,"

"It's fine Dipper," She chirped before she froze.

"H- how do you know my name," I took a step back.

She blushed fiercely and began to play with her hair, "I, uh, I-"

I stood defensively, "Do I know you?"

She shifted, "Of course not!"

"Then how do you know my name!" I exclaimed.

She quickly looked around before blurting out, "Umm, I saw heard some doctors saying your name and I've been watching you since then, I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to seem like a creep,"

I didn't quite quite believe her, but I just nodded because people were beginning to look at us.

"Anyway, bye!" She quickly said before walking away.

That's it, I need to find Mabel, Stan, and Ford.

I turned around and walked towards the hospital room section. The doors opened as doctors rushed out and I walked in.

I ignored all stares or someone asking me where I am going or if I needed help. I needed to find someone.

I looked at each door searching for a name or a sign that my family was here somewhere, I quickened me pace as my anticipation of finding them heightened. Then I saw a sign leading too an area called, ICU, or Intensive Care Unit.

I started heading there when a doctor called out.

"Hey!" A voice said.

I froze in my spot.

The doctor approached me, "You can't go back there, doctors only,"

"Uh," I said.

The doctor then swiftly walked off.

I took a deep breath and then ran into the ICU.

"Hey!" I heard voices call.

I ignored them. I ran, looking at each room searching for someone. I then found a door that said Stanford Pines and another that said John Doe.

I nervously looked at both. They didn't know that the real Stanford is back, Stanley is in the Stanford room. That must means Grunkle Ford is in John Doe. I heard footsteps approach. I had to chose something.

John Doe, my brain decided.

I ran into the room and closed the door.

I then froze. A bunch of doctors turned to look at me. I felt myself blushing and I was getting really sweaty and embarrassed.

I wish Mabel was here, she's way better at these things, I'm just a nervous wreck.

"Uh," I started, "I- um, well,"

"Security," One doctor said into a walkie.

"No!" I hastily said.

The doctors glared at me.

"Son, we have a very important issue right now and you are trespassing," One said.

"I- I need to talk to him!" I explained, "It's important!"

"Well, now you can talk to security," The lady who called them said.

The door busted open again. Two tall guys grabbed my hands and handcuffed them.

"Where am I going?" I asked.

"Relax kid, just an office until we figure out what to do," The guy answered.

This was bad. This was really bad.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait for a short chapter. I've been so busy with everything, but I will try harder to eat the next chapter out faster. Anyway, thanks for reading. I love all of you guys so much! Also comment how you found this story, I'm actually really interested in knowing.