Chapter 11: I Accidently Karate Chop an Innocent Old Man

Marco POV

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blurry and I felt very dazed. I could barley make out a figure of a man. Someone I did not recognize. I felt my defense mechanisms kick in and as soon as my body woke up and I had control over it I karate chopped at the figure.

"Ow!" The man shouted as he stumbled backwards.

I quickly sat up only to find my head spinning, so I laid back down. My head was pounding and my body hurt. Everything was sore, I felt like I was thrown out a window or something.

"Marco!" I heard a familiar voice call. I immediately recognized it as Star's.

I saw her blonde hair and blue eyes. Except instead of her excited smile, she was frowning and her eyes full of concern. She lifted me up so she could hug me tightly. I hugged her back and ignored the pain running throughout my body.

"What happened?" I said groggily.

"Tom happened." Star said.

"Tom as in your evil demon ex boyfriend?"

"Yes, yes, what other Tom would it be?" She said dryly.

I decided to ignore that, she seems like she had a rough day, "Where are we?"

The room was weird. Full of machines and a bunch of sheets covering up things. A young boy who looked around 12 with brown hair and a cap with a pine tree on it stood in it along with the old man I karate chopped in the face.

"We're at the Mystery Shack? Remember." Star said.

"Barley, but where in the Mystery Shack?"

"Maybe I should introduce myself." The old man stepped forward, he adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat, "I am Stanford Pines." He gestured toward the boy, "And this is Dipper."

"They're going to help fix my wand." Star explained.

"Wait, they know how to fix it?" I asked.

"I think I do." Stanford said. "Just give me a few days and I'll see what I can do."

"Where do we stay until then?" Star asked.

"You can stay here at the Mystery Shack!" Dipper exclaimed.

"Really?" Star asked excitedly.

"Of course, you can stay in me and Mabel's room!"

"Who's Mabel?" I asked while slowly standing up and getting my body moving again.

"She's Dipper's sister." Stanford informed me.

"Talking about Mabel, I haven't seen her all day." Dipper said.

"Dipper, we will worry about your sister later, now we have to help fix Star's wand." Stanford said while walking over to a desk.

Dipper followed him like a lost puppy watching Stanford stare at the wand analyzing each piece.

"Marco, lets go." Star said while grabbing my arm as we walked out the room into an old elevator.

I found this secret area rather interesting. The way this whole secret hideout was behind a vending machine. It was pretty smart. I have to remember to talk to this Stanford guy.

"So what do we do now?" I asked Star.

"I don't know Marco, that was really scary," Star said, "Are you sure you're okay? You can rest if you want."

I smiled, "I'm fine." I reassured her.

"Tom's still out there and he's pretty angry."

"What was Tom doing here anyway?"

"Maybe it's his vacation spot." Star jokingly said.

"Yeah." I laughed along, but I was still wondering what Tom was doing here. He doesn't normally come to Earth except when he's trying to win back Star. Is that what he's doing here? If so how did he know we were here? He's up to something and I'm going to stop it.

A/N

Sorry this chapter is SOOO short. I'll try to make the other one longer, but anyway, I REACHED 1K READS! I'm sooooo happy! Thank you for everyone who continues to read this story! I love all of you guys, THANK YOU!