A/N Where I Have Been

hey guys, sorry this isn't a chapter update. i guess i should probably explain why i haven't been updating so yeah...

1. this summer was a really rough summer for me in regards to my depression, i spent a few weeks in a mental hospital in an attempt to get better (just an fyi, it made things worst :/ )

2. i started school again and ive been so behind and struggling so im practically working every second and when i'm not i've been spending time with my friends

3. i just have been having really bad writers block, like i have the plot written out for the rest of the story (see i did something !!) but figuring out how to word it? impossible

4. my depression in general has been really sucky (i blame the time and winter)

5. i've been very busy with other things such as theater at school

but anyway excuses aside, i apologize for my "hiatus". it wasnt fair for me to leave without an explanation, but i am back and i will be updating again. i just was going through a rough patch, but writing truly does make me feel better and knowing that other people enjoy my writing helps to. im going to try my hardest, but forgive me if i take a long time, i just want to put out the best quality. i used to rush myself and when i look at it, the chapters weren't as good as they used to be, but i want to change that and only put out my best. i love you guys so much and i promise i'll be updating more. thanks for supporting me!! ily!!