Chapter 32: Giffany

Giffany's POV

I always knew someone would come and save me. That one day someone wouldn't abandon me. Every time they flee before I get a chance to trap them and make them mine.

They all were the same. Playing for fun, not really caring. Tossing me out as soon as I bored them, but Soos was different.

From the moment he saw my face I knew he and I were meant to be. I could tell he actually cared. He was mine. I loved him. I loved him more then anything I've ever loved.

But then, he met someone else.

He abandoned me. Just like everyone does.

But even worst, he tried to kill me.

Something changed that moment.

I realized that maybe I wasn't meant to have a lover.

Maybe I had another purpose, but I didn't know it. Someone had to show me. And they did.

Soos thought that by burning the CD I'd go with it. I'm a code. He can't escape that easily. No one can.

I just needed someone to rescue me. Someone who can use me and make me feel like I have a reason to be here. I am not just a video game character. There has to be a reason I'm the way I am. I have to have a deeper purpose.

Bill Cipher.

He brought me back. He showed me that I have another purpose.

He helped me become more then a video game character. For the first time, I was becoming real. Slowly, but surely.

He told me my job was to do as he says, if I complete my job then I will have a special place in his kingdom once he takes over. He told me I was a key aspect to his massive plan.

For the first time I felt important.

And this time, I knew, I was not going to mess up. Well, I couldn't. Bill has full control over me. He can summon me when he wants and control my actions at times. Sometimes he gets busy and I have to do things myself, but then I mess up and he gets mad. But in the end I try my hardest because my new purpose is to serve Bill Cipher.

We both have a common goal. Defeat the Pines. I want to defeat every man who ever abandon me, and Soos is one of them, he is friends with the Pines. The stupid twins helped convince him I wasn't the one for them. I'd do anything to watch them burn.

When Bill told me I had a single purpose and that I was special, I actually felt important for once.

One thing is for sure, I am not going to let someone else slip away again.

A/N
HAPPY HALLOWEEN READERS! I apologize for lack of updates, but don't worry another will come out this week to make up for this short one, just wanted to put at least something out so I don't seem dead. I couldn't update due to some things that were going on, but I am feeling better now. Last week was my birthday (17th!) and it was fun so that helped me a bit! Anyway thanks for your patience and as always thanks for reading ‧̫