Chapter 8: Stanford Pines

Star's POV

"Marco!" I cried.

He was knocked out unconscious. I ran over to him forgetting about the pain in my nose from his punch.

"Marco, wake up!" I shook him desperately.

The boy who was going to help fix my wand, Dipper, walked over.

"Don't worry," he said, "He can help fix your wand and your boyfriend."

I felt my cheeks burn, "He's not my boyfriend! We're just friends! He's like my brother to me!"

Dipper seemed embarrassed too, "Sorry, I just assumed-"

"Whatever, just show us this guy you keep talking about so we can help him."

Dipper held one of Marco's arms and I held the other and we walked over to what looked like a dining room. An old man stood in a chair fixing a light. He had gray hair and glasses.

"Umm, Great Uncle Ford?" Dipper asked.

"Huh?" The man quickly turned around and fell out of the chair.

Dipper freaked out. Like seriously, he acted like the entire world just exploded.

"GREAT UNCLE FORD ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!" Dipper ran over to help him up even though the old man looked perfectly capable of getting up himself.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." The man stood up and looked at me and my unconscious friend.

"Hi!" I waved.

"Great Uncle Ford this is Star, she came here looking for help," Dipper glanced at the unconscious Marco, "and that's her friend."

Stanford held out a hand for me to shake, "Pleasure to make your aquantence, what seems to be your problem?"

"Well you see, I kinda sorta broke my wand." I explained while pulling out the broken remains of my wand, "And then my evil ex-boyfriend Tom knocked my friend out unconscious!"

"Woah, seems like you have a lot on your plate." He walked over towards me, "Let me take a look at your, umm, wand."

He gently grabbed the pieces. "Hmm," he studied them, "Let's head down to the basement."

He and Dipper walked ahead leaving me to drag Marco.

We walked back to the front of the Mystery Shack.

"I thought we were going to the basement." I stated.

Stanford walked over to the vending machine and looked around. No one seemed to really be here. Only a kid looking at a snow globe. Stanford punched a code in using the buttons and the vending machine door opened leading to a dark staircase.

"Hurry on now." Stanford said as we all darted into the secret passage.

He led us to an elevator which took us to a room. The room had curtains covering lots of things. I slowed down a bit behind them to study the room. It was so dark and mysterious. I slowly lifted on of the curtains slightly.

"We should probably hurry up if we want to help your friend." Dipper said quickly.

I looked at him. I didn't notice that he stopped.

"Why is everything covered up?" I asked him.

"Umm," he looked around, "It's not important, let's go."

I walked along side with Dipper. He sure was a strange kid. The way he was interested in all this creepy junk and paranoid. He was cool though. He'd make an awesome sidekick.

Stanford placed the broken wand onto a table and stared at it.

"This doesn't look like anything I've seen on Earth." He said, "Dipper this isn't some new thing right?"

"No sir." Dipper told him.

"Sorry, I haven't been in this dimension for awhile." Stanford apologized to me.

"Wait, you've been to other dimensions?" I asked excitedly. I barley ever see people on Earth who jump dimensions like me.

"Of course, have you?" He asked.

"I'm not even from here!" I exclaimed, "I'm from Mewni!"

"Mewni," he said as if remembering something, "Strange place."

"What's it like there Great Uncle Ford?" Dipper inquired.

"Well, I didn't spend much time there, but I can assure you it is very weird." He answered, "But how do you travel from dimension to dimension?"

I pulled out my dimensional scissors, "I just use these."

Both Dipper and Stan's jaws dropped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've never seen anything like that," Stanford reached out, "Do you mind if I see it?"

"Sure, after you take help fix my wand and my friend Marco."

He smiled, "Deal."

I smiled.

"Dipper, are you ready?" Stan said, "Because we have some work to do"

Authors Note

Yeah this chapter sucks, I'm sorry. I swear I'll make sure the next doesn't suck as much. Anyway sorry for the wait. Also I have OVER 400 READS!!!! OMG!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Love you guys!!!! Byeeee!!!