Chapter 38: Trapped

Dipper's POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head, back, and neck. My vision was blurred and it was hard to see. I heard noise all around me but it blurred out as if I was underwater. My heart was beating extremely fast. I had cold sweat.

I attempted to sit up, but it was as if my body was to weak to move.

Where am I?

Out of my blurred vision I couldn't see much, but I was not in the hospital security anymore. The surface I was on was cold and hard.

What happened?

It hurt my head to think.

I felt as if sleep was pulling me and my eyes slowly closed, but I forced them open. I didn't know where I was, I needed to regain my strength (well, the little of it I have), and get up.

I pushed to force myself up, but I only fell back down and hit my head.

Ow, I thought.

Once again my eyes tried to shut close, I attempted to force them back open, but I was dragged back into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up again, this time my pain dulled. My vision was much clearer now, but I still felt weak. I was sweating a lot and felt extremely dehydrated.

I looked around. It was much quieter now. The room was darker then I remember.

I must've moved.

I slowly sat up, and didn't have to struggle much to do so.

I looked around. I was in a dark room with cold wet brick walls. Light shined through bars that lined on side of the room like a jail cell.

I slowly stood up only to be met with extreme dizziness.

I fell to the ground.

What is wrong with me?

It didn't take long until I tasted blood and knew I busted my lip.

I shut my eyes tightly and tried to regain myself as I began to crawl. I slowly crawled to the bars of the room.

I looked out, tons of people laid in each one fast asleep.

A sharp pain returned in my head. As a loud high pitch ring went through the air.
I quickly covered my ears hoping to block it out, but it didn't help.

The sound was unbearable and was absolute torture, soon I began to scream. I lost it, the sound was hurting my ears and it wasn't stopping.

Am I in hell? I thought.

All I knew was I had to get out of here.

A/N

Happy new year! Sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to get one more out before I was thrown back into school. I hope you enjoyed! Feedback is always nice!!! <3