Chapter 24: His Fault

Star's POV

Toffee had me hung upside down over a huge blazing fire. Gnomes controlled the ropes. I was soaked in gasoline and my skin was burning. The heat from the fire brushed against me making me sweat. One small movement and I would burn. My head hurt from the blood rushing to my brain. Toffee had removed the tape from my mouth. He told me that when the time comes he wants a certain someone on hear my screams.

He must mean Marco, I thought to myself.

"Where's Marco?" I demanded.

"Don't worry, he's in no danger," Toffee informed me, "He is completely irrelevant to all of this."

"What is this?" I asked angrily, "What did I ever do? Why do you want me to burn so badly?"

"This was never my plan to begin with," He hissed, "It's not my fault someone wanted to play by their own rules instead of mine."

I glared at him.

"Who is this someone you keep talking about?" I shouted.

Toffee let out a harsh laugh, "You're so clueless aren't you,"

"Stop taunting me!"

"Did you even know that Tom was still here?"

"Of course I knew that!"

"And did you know that Tom and Mabel were stealing your wand,"

I gasped. I'd except that from Tom, he's an idiot, but Mabel. She's the sweetest human to exist. Why would she do this?

"They had their reasons," He said as if he could read my mind, "Except i wanted your wand. I want it destroyed."

"Then destroy it! I don't care! Why am I being punished!"

"Because Tom refused to destroy the wand! He's giving it to Bill, who's also a demon! Bill will keep it for his own benefit!"

"So Tom's the reason I'm about to die!" I cried, "This is his fault?! How can he say he cares about me if he won't do a simple task to save me!"

Toffee gave me a fake frown, "He's a horrible ex isn't he."

"What about Marco?" I asked, "He'll be devestated! You can't make him watch me die!"

"Wasn't planning on it," He said smugly.

"What?"

"Marco isn't the one I'm putting this show on for, I already told you it's Tom,"

"He wouldn't care less if I died, he'd be more upset about his own problems," I argued.

"Star, you really are clueless," Toffee laughed.

I had a headache. All this shouting and the fact that I'm hung upside down.

"Well I'm going to die before you even burn me with all the blood rushing to my head," I said.

"Don't worry Star," Toffee sneered, "Just sit tight until the show,"

A/N

Hello guys! I had an HECTIC first week of school. I wanted to update for you guys, so here it is. It's short and not my best, but I promise things are going to get big, so just be patient and keep voting, commenting, reading, and sharing! Follow my for more updates about the story! I follow everyone back. I love all of you guys, THANK YOU FOR THE 4K READS!