Chapter 1

Aiden's P.O.V

"OK mom, I'll keep that in mind, yup OK bye love you mommy" I sighed walking into my new apartment.

'God, I'm tired from all this traveling' I wiped the sweat rolling down my face as I carried my stuff inside, hearing someone I turned to see and found my neighbor. It was a girl wearing sweatpants with a white t-shirt, I don\'t want to sound cheesy but She was the most beautiful girl I ever saw, even in that attire with a messy bun she managed to take my breath away. Ignoring my presence she collected her mail box and walked inside her apartment before I could even say anything to her.

'weird' I thought and headed back to my apartment, pulling out my phone I dialed Max's number who's my classmate/roommate here "dude, where are you. I'm finally here only to find you're not yet home" I hear some shuffling in the back and then he answers "coming bro, I'm on my way" he says and hangs up. I sighed and went to sort out my stuff in my room, as I was setting everything I heard a sweet voice next door. I smiled thinking it as her voice it's so sweet and beautiful she could be a singer. I was lost in my thoughts that I barely heard a knock at my door and rushed to open the door, it was Max "welcome to our home dude" he yells pushing me aside as he walks inside. "it's my line Max and you're late" I corrected him. He just laughed and dropped on the couch ignoring my glare.

After 2hours of work we finally managed to finish everything. "I'm so tired bro, let's grab a drink" he said, I nodded grabbing my car keys and threw at him"OK but you have to get them" I said lying on the couch. He groans and walks out while swinging car keys around his fingers but he suddenly comes back "hey Aiden" he whispers, "what now Max?"I rolled my eyes already tired of him "did you notice that our college's mystery girl, Alice is living next door"he says, "Alice? Is that her name? Whatever man I didn't knew she was a mystery about whom I've never heard about" I shook my head as he walked inside "Alice is the silent and mysterious type of girl in our college, since you have transferred this year, you don't know anything about her" he said. "silent? Maybe more like shy type, when I saw her this morning she just ignored me as if I'm invisible" I said scratching back of my neck. "Aiden, well all boys are after her and as you can see, she's sexy as hell but she never talks to anyone. Everyone says that she's a mystery in herself" he said."enough chit chat you brat, now go get something to eat for us" I said pushing him outside the door.

"well he's right, she's sexy but what does he mean by mystery. I'll try to solve her mystery and prove that underneath all her shy and mysterious character she's a CINDERELLA, yeah man she's just like a princess with secrets" chuckling to myself I continued watching TV.

Next day at college

"hey Max" a girl smiled at Max and walked towards us "who's this handsome"she asked trying to be sexy as she eyes me up and down, which doesn't sound sexy at all to me. "well babe, he's my friend, he just got transferred here" max says wrapping his arms around her. "hey I'm Brianna "she winks "I'm Aiden" I said. "Aiden? As in Aiden Winston? "she asks making me nod "well Aiden, principal called you just 10mins back" she informed me. "oh thanks for the information I'll go and meet her" I said and left them flirting with each-other in the hallway.

"Mr. Winston here are your class schedules" Principal handed me some papers "better not be late for your first class" she smiled and she went back to her work "I'll be on time Miss. Collins" I said and left her office to find my class.

Having literature for my first class, I headed towards it, as Mr. Adam was our literature lecturer. "Excuse me Mr. Adam" I said standing at the door "ah you must be Aiden" he says motioning me inside, I nodded at him and entered the class "well class this is our new student Aiden" he announced and I said hello to everyone. "now Aiden please be seated, class has started" he said. I looked over the whole class and saw a seat empty and to my surprise it was next to Alice. I smiled sliding next to her "hey I'm Aiden" I moved my hand towards her but she didn't respond back. So I turned back to class and started listening to avoid my embarrassment for being avoided again.

I almost shared all my classes with her and she as usual didn't even look at me. Max was right about her, it's going to be hard to get to know her.

That evening

"Hey Kate" I was talking with my sister as I made dinner "hey there, how's college"she asks me"all good and I joined football team" I told her "oh my typical brother, he's still a football jock"she giggled. "Oh come on you know I love it"I rolled my eyes even though she can't see, "I know I know"she continued laughing at me "well bro did you got your eyes on any new girl?" she asks me curiously. "well I sort off, but she didn't even look at me, not even once"I whined which made her laugh so hard. "stop it now Kate"I groaned and told her the whole story. "It's weird" she agreed after listening the whole story. "see now do you understand my situation"I complained to her. "OK done, I understand but Aiden, maybe she's different. Maybe she have some bad experiences in her life or maybe she doesn't mingle with others much"she said and I sighed running my hand through my hair "oooooo seems like my sweet bro is having a crush" she teased me "shut up Kate, now I'm going bye, love you" I said "me too" she said before hanging up.

Crush? Like seriously no way please.How can I like her when she doesn't even look at me.

After dinner, I went to bed with her thoughts lingering in my mind, her face always flashes in front of me even if I tried to ignore it a million times. I sighed and tossed around until sleep takes over me.

________________________________________________

This is the 1st chapter guys.....
Isn't Aiden cuteeeee

Well what do u think of Alice, what maybe her problem.....

And do u think Aiden have some liking thing for Alice.......

Well lets see further.........

Please do vote guys
Good night