Chapter 27

Alice's P.O.V

I groaned when I tried to move but failed as I was tied to a chair, opening my eyes I looked around to see if I can find someone or something.
I discovered that I was in a dark room with no windows but only small ventilation at the top of the room, they were two doors which I assume one is the door for bathroom and another for getting out of this shitty room.

"oh look who's awake" hearing a familiar voice, I turned to see Max with his ugly minions "look who's awake" I mimicked his voice earning a low growl,
I think I hit a nerve
"you won't be this happy when Robert finally have his way with you" he smirked, "and you won't be happy when My boyfriend and My brother will have their way with you" I smirked back.

His face turned red in fury and he walked towards me "you bitch" he pulled my hair back making me wince in pain "Max, Robert is coming" one of the other men pulled Max away from me.
"you're lucky, I didn't kill you" he shoved me back and walked away "you're damn lucky, my friends didn't get here yet" I fired back.

He tried to get near me again but stopped when a voice yelled at him "I don't think I'll do that if I were you, Max" I instantly recognized that voice "Robert"
Max clenched his fists and walked back giving me a glare, I smirked at him before turning to Robert.

"ah, my princess seems like you got some pretty mouth" he pulled a chair and sat in front of me. He touched my cheeks but I moved my face away from his touch "don't touch me" I gritted my teeth "now now don't be like that baby, you know I missed touching you" he gave me a smile.
"I know what exactly you missed, you missed hitting me you bastard" I glared at him. His face turned serious, he signed before opening his mouth "look at me Alice, don't think that your Brother and Your boyfriend are going to come here and save you, because baby I'm going to kill them before they can even come here" he smirked "I highly doubt that" I smiled back "Really? And how are they going to find where we are!" I laughed at them since they still didn't find my phone. "you know you should have some better people with you who have some brains" I looked at Max who frowned, "what nonsense are you sputtering bitch?" Max said "oh my poor little old friend, I didn't think of you as a dumb-ass" he growled "you know they are some devices called phones and they can be tracked down" I laughed at their shock covered faces.

"shit I forgot to throw her phone" a guy gripped his hair "yeah that's the reason I called you dumb ass, you idiot" I looked at Robert and Max "pf-ft princess, we'll leave this place before they even get here" Robert laughed and ordered his friends to get ready for leaving.

They began untying me from the chair in hurry as Robert ordered other men to vacate the place. Just as we moved out of this room, we heard a gunshot, I smiled knowing that Aiden and Nick have come "told you" I sang and did a small dance swaying my hips "get her out through the back door" Robert yelled and ran with Max towards the front.

They were continues shooting outside as this guy was pulled me towards back door.
Seeing that he's alone I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, he fell down and started cursed holding his pants. I laughed and winked at him before running towards the front.

I saw that Nick's people were fighting with Robert's men, then I saw Robert pointing his gun towards Aiden while he was fighting with Max.
"Aiden watch out" I yelled and Aiden was quick enough to duck making the bullet go through Max's head. I felt slightly bad for him since he was once my friend.

Aiden ran to me and hugged me tightly "ugh...Aiden...can't breathe" I gasped, "don't ever do that to me" he kissed my forehead and hugged me again.

"awe, what a lovely couple" Robert said and pointed his gun towards Aiden, just before he could shoot us, Nick shot his hands making the bullet go through my arms.

"ah" I held my arms "you bastard" Aiden tackled Robert to ground and started throwing punches to him.
Nick stopped Aiden and the police arrested Robert.

They took him away while Nick and Aiden ran to me, "let's get you to the hospital" Aiden took me carefully towards his car "I have a bad-ass sister" Nick chucked "hell ya" I laughed and winced as I felt the pain in my arm. "let's get that treated Miss Bad-ass" Aiden kissed my forehead and hugged me.

At hospital
"they you go, everything is good now" doctor finished wrapping my wound, "thank you" he nodded "I'll go check others" we nodded.

I turned to see Aiden smiling at me, I stretched my arms and pulled him to the bed "God, I missed you in my arms" he kissed my neck "and I missed you" I kissed his cheek.
"how are the others?" I asked him, before he can reply Sam came busting into the room.
She literally pushed Aiden off me before hugging the hell out of me "you stupid, idiot, dumb...." she kept on cursing and crying while I laughed at her rambling "Sam Sam calm down I'm safe now, I'm here" I smiled and wiped her tears.

"Kate and Crystal?" I asked her "Kate is fine, but need bed rest, and crystal and the baby are good. Andrew is with Crystal" she winked at the last part.

"that's good, at least we all are free from Robert now" I said "yeah, I heard from Nick that he is sentenced to death" Sam high-five me.

After 2 month

"Andrew save me" Blake came running into the living room, "what did you do?" Andrew rubbed his forehead "um well I ate the remaining chocolate ice cream" he said sheepishly.

"you what?" Kate and I yelled at him "oh God no, I need a new boyfriend now" Sam sighed "why?" Blake asked "because I'M GONNA KILL YOU BLAKE" Crystal yelled from the door way.
She lunged towards him but Andrew held her before she can reach Blake "babe, I'll get you another one" he kissed her cheeks "but I want it right now" she cried.

Damn her hormones, I chuckled "come on let's get something from Walmart" I pulled Kate and Sam with me "don't leave me with her" Blake pointed towards Crystal "don't worry Bro, I'll save you" Aiden patted his shoulders "awe my knight in shining Armour" Blake cooed.
Sam and I shook our heads "why did we fall for you guys" Kate sighed "I pity our life's" we fake cried making Kate roll her eyes before dragging us out.

Life's good now,

Nick and Kate are still together while Crystal and Andrew are engaged the day when she discharged Andrew asked her to marry him. Lily started calling Crystal 'mom', we all are still going to college. Robert is dead and we're finally free from him.

Life's a weird journey,
we laugh, we cry, we enjoy, we realize our fears, we love, we hate, but in the last we live the life we deserve.