Chapter 13

ALICE'S P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I came to Aiden's Home, after the incident with Andrew, he has barely been home while Lily has come closer to me even Kate and I got on well together and coming to Aiden, my feelings are growing day by day, I like him now and NO I didn't let anyone know my feelings. But somehow Kate is aware of my feelings and she promised not to tell him until I'm ready.
Andrew's father is still mad at him and his mom is worried for her elder son,Mary she sometimes reminds me of my mom.

At present I'm getting for college. Yeah Aiden said we can continue our college here with Kate. When Kate heard this she was very happy but Aiden was jealous since Kate wasn't giving him any chance to be with me.
Well I'm glad for that since I'm able to hide my feelings but I do miss him.

"Alice are you ready yet?" Kate's voice snapped me back from my thoughts. "yeah I'm coming" I yelled back as I looked at myself one more before I went downstairs where Aiden and Kate were having breakfast while Mary was feeding lily.

"good morning sweetie" Mary said. "good morning Mary and good morning my cutie pie" I kissed lily and sat beside Kate, "have your breakfast dear" Mary said "thank you" I smiled and started eating my pancakes.

"oh God I'm so excited that you are coming to my college.We are going to rule it baby" Kate winked making me laugh. "come on you two we are getting late" Aiden said pulling us both outside.
We waved our goodbye to lily and Mary as we followed Aiden to his car, in which we drove to college.

As soon as we entered the building I could feel everyone's eyes on me which made me uncomfortable, I was shivering I'm not used to these new things "its ok I'm here" Aiden whispered to make me feel good and held my hands gaining more stares from everyone.
We headed to the office "excuse me Ms. Adams we are here to get our schedules" the lady who looks like she's in her 30's looked at us with a smile "ah Mr. Winston and Ms. Williams" she said and we nodded in confirmation. She quickly went through her desk and got our schedules out
"here there are, welcome to your new college, have a nice day you two"we thanked her with a smile and walked out with our schedules.

"oh, looks like you are stuck with me Alice" Aiden smiled looking at our schedules we have most of our classes together. "my poor luck" I pouted. "Aiden..." I heard someone scream and glanced over to find two people along with Kate were walking towards us.

"Yo man how are you" the boy with blonde hair hugged Aiden "great man and how are you Sammy" Aiden smirked at the girl beside Kate who was looking at me with a smile but as soon as she heard Aiden calling her Sammy her smile dropped and she glared at him making him chuckle and hug her "I missed you too my annoying cousin" She sighed and hugged him back but kicked his leg before letting go of him "don't call me that again jerk".

"well who's this chick" asked the blonde boy glancing at me and once again the attention was back on me, "umm Hi I'm Alice" I replied slowly trying to calm my nerves, "stop flirting you jerk" said the girl and turned to me with a smile.
"Alice I'm sorry for this jerk. By the way he's Blake our friend and she's Summer my cousin and Blake's girlfriend" said Kate. "Hi" I greeted them both "you look so cute" Summer smiled widely before pulling me to a hug "thank you" I smiled hugging her back " we are going to be best friends call me Sam" she said as we pulled away.
"ok boys we will leave now and Aiden I'm talking Alice with me. Try not to miss her" Kate teased him and pulled me with her.

We rushed to our classes as I have my morning classes with Kate and Sam and afternoon with Sam, Aiden and Blake.
So now you see I'm preoccupied with these people. Classes went by normal and everything was great till now.
At the lunch time we all gathered at Canteen as we all have lunch at a same time "hey princess, did you miss me" Blake kissed Sam on her cheeks making her giggle "oh yes my Prince" she said smiling "oh stop it you too and don't kiss my sis in front of me" Aiden slapped Blake on back of his head making him wince and curse Aiden. "try not to kiss Alice in front of us" Blake winked at me making me choke out my food. "oh,good lord don't scare her Blake" Kate scolded Blake and Aiden was grinning as he glanced at my red face. Oh looks he's having fun, you wait Aiden I'll see you later. I glared at him as we completed our lunch.

After finishing my first official day at college we headed home,Kate left with Sam to go to her place with Blake so Aiden and I went home together. On our way to home Aiden got a call from his mom who told us to do some grocery shopping which he didn't like but agreed after I said I'll help him. So now we are at grocery store near his house shopping for things we were told to buy.
As I was putting things in the basket, I heard a familiar voice "Alice? Is that you". I turned around and saw Nick my friend from my school back home.
"oh my God Nick it's you" I squealed and hugged him. "well am I missing something" Aiden came to me and glared at Nick.

"Aiden, he was my brother's best friend, we used to be neighbors. His name is Nick Carter, and Nick he is Aiden my friend " I introduced them to each other.
"it's nice to meet you Aiden and don't worry dude she's like a sister tome" he winked at me obviously seeing the way Aiden was glaring at him,. I rolled my eyes at him "nice to meet you too Nick and thanks for clearing that dude" he said smiling at me in relief.

"So what are you doing back here Alice" Nick asked making my smile fade out. " shall we talk about it later, me and Aiden are running late "I changed the topic. "well Nick we can meet sometime,here take my number call us when you're free we can catch up" Aiden gave his number to Nick who was still looking at me "Nick don't worry please,I'm fine, I can't explain everything to you now. Just know that I'm studying here with Aiden and also living with his family and I'm safe here Nick" I smiled and he nodded.

"well then we can meet at college and talk about it. Take care of her Aiden she's my little sissy" Nick kissed my forehead and left the store.
I sighed and went back home with Aiden.
When we reached home, Lily was already sleeping so I went to my room and had a bath after changing into my PJ's I laid down on my bed and relaxed a bit, Today wasn't bad for a first day at new college.

"are you sleeping already" Aiden asked peeking through door. I shook my head no and sat up on my bed. He came in closing the door behind him and sat beside me.
"are you OK?"he asked and I sighed before answering to his question "Aiden I'm tired of running" I whispered hoping he would understand and he did.He sighed and slowly hugged me, I relaxed in his arms as he kept rubbing my back.
"can you tell me about your past" he asked gently stroking my hair."I Can't, not yet" he nodded and kissed my forehead "I Can wait" he said.

"Aiden will you leave me after knowing my past" tears welled in my eyes at the thought him leaving me "never Alice, I won't leave you Alice I promise"

"I'm scared Aiden, don't leave me please, I need you"I whispered looking at him. He kept his hands on my Cheeks "I won't I promise" he smiled wiping my tears from my Cheeks and kissed them.
I smiled as he looked into eyes and my eyes were looking at his lips. Oh boy I so want to kiss him now. I bit my lip in nervousness.

He chuckled and leaned forward "you're so cute Alice, you have no idea how much I like you. You make me go crazy" he slightly brushed his lips on mine.
I shivered at his touch and closed my eyes I could feel him smile against my lips. He leaned in and kissed me slowly, licking my bottom lip asking me permission to open my mouth. I parted my lips allowing him to deepen the kiss.
We kissed for what seemed like hour until we pulled away to catch our breaths.

"I love you Alice, so so so much" he whispered and kissed me again which I returned with All my love for him.

Yes I love him, so much...