Chapter 5

Aiden's P.O.V

At college

It was lunch time, I saw Alice and crystal and walked towards them.
"how are you feeling now?"I ask her. She lifts her head to see me and again returns to work on her laptop "I'm good, much better now"she replied. "wohhhh dude ,did I realy saw hr replying to you?"Max said while coming from behind. "dont be an ass, and BTW  this guy has some impact of my friend"crystal added, I frowned and turned to Alice to see if she's listening but she wasn't paying attention to them so I relaxed because I don't want her to get upset ormad and stop talking to me "I'll get something to eat"I said walking to the cafeteria "I'll come with you"Max said as the girls nodded.

"dude, did she really talk to you"one boy asked me. "well yeah, but why do you care"I asked him raising my eyebrows. "ahhh its...like. Ok bro actually I was trying to talk to her from the first day. But never she replied to me and I think your lucky to get her to talk with you"he said which made me smile " well she's mine now, so you better stay away from her"I playfully warned him  and took the food as I returned to the girls. "wow so you are finally confessing that you like her"Max smirked at me and I smiled nodding "maybe  yes, yeah I like her more than I thought. But there is something which is stopping her so she's staying away from me"I sighed "don't worry Aiden, the progress is good. She will be yours soon"he patted my shoulders.

After class
"hey babes,shall we go to the beach tomorrow "Max asked crystal "of course and Alice will also join us"she said smirking at me "really? Will she agree"I asked her "leave it to me lover boy, I'll make sure to drag her to the beach" she winked.

Alice's P.O.V

"beach? Me?"I asked her and she nodded "of course we four of them will have fun"she said. "but crystal I can't"I said getting up from the couch.
"please Alice for me, at-last after all this time you and me formed a small group and you got a friend apart from me so we need a day to enjoy with our friends "she made her puppy face"arhhhh crystal , first of all he's not my friend and fine I'll come i can takea day off like this sometimes" I said smiling at her, she started jumping up and down and hugged me tightly "crystalll your are crushing meee "I gasped and she let me go. She squealed and ran out to tell the boys that I agreed.

I was making pancakes as I got a text "crystal can you check that for me" I said while mixing the batter "okay"she opened the text and read out loud "hey my cinderella, thanks for agreeing."she said teasingly smirking at me, i ran to her and snatched the phone from her hands "wohooooo you are blushing and earlier you said you guys are not friends and yet he have a nick-name for you"she said "stup up and eat your damn pancakes"I said as I walked to my room.
I looked over his text, a smile forming on my face.

This boy is never gives up does he?, he is making me talk to him, he making me smile like before. I left all these a long time ago and yet he's here determined in changing me. He is letting me to give a chance to myself again and I'm letting him do that.

"yes I'm coming"I replied him a simple message trying to hide my smile , immediately I got a call from him. I lifted his call with a slight hesitation "umm hello"I whisprered "hey Alice, thanks for texting me. It's the first time you replied me thanks"he was talking like a kid which made me smile. "Aiden"I whispered "yes my cinderella "he said making me roll my eyes "why are you doing this?"I asked him "doing what?"he said innocently, i bet that idiot is smiling now "you are trying to change me Aiden, you are trying to come into my life and change my entire life back to what it was before"I sighed. "Alice, I like you , I like you from the first time i saw you at my door and i know there's something stopping you to admit that you like me too and I'm not stopping till i got to know the reason behind your fear"he said, I froze not knowing what to say. "Alice I know you are not ready for this, I know it and I'm willing to wait for you"he said "Aiden I---"I was cut off by him"no no n Alice don't say anything and please don't try to be mad at me because i know you well now so just go with the flow and bare with me" he said. "Aiden calm down"I said "are you mad at me?"he asked. "Aiden I'm not mad at you okay! and uhmmm"I paused "ok Alice I understand, let's be friends till you trust me"he says "ok and thanks"I smiled. We continued talking for some more time till I felt sleepy "good night Aiden"I yawned not be able to stop my sleep , he laughed before whispering"good night cinderella" as he hung up.

"What I'm doing, I don't know. Oh Aiden you idiot" I smiled as I fell asleep.

Aiden's P.O.V
I was feeling out of the world, she really talked to me I quickly called Kate "hey sissy"I shouted like a teenage girl ,she groaned in annoyance "oh god, why are calling at this time"she shouted and I laughed at my poor sister"Kate I'm so happy"I chuckled "what happened did she said ok"she asked "no not yet but actually she talked to me, she said I'm changing her and she's willing to give me a chance "I smiled "that's a good news brother all the best "she yawned "what don't you wanna hear other things "I asked her and she yelled"I'll but not at this time you idiot and now cut the call and let me sleep" I laughed as she hang-up.

Oh Alice I'm falling for you and Im gonna make you fall for me. And the person who made you be like this all these days. I'll make sure to kick his ass for hurting you.

I openedthe phones gallery scrolling through  her pictures and smiled to myself
"Alice....you're so beautiful... What are you hiding?"I thought as I drifted to sleep.