Chapter 12

Aiden's P.O.V

As soon as we reached home We heard a scream. "What the hell was that" Kate whispered in fear. "Oh my God it's Alice" I yelled and quickly got off the car with Kate following me.

We opened the door to see Andrew holding Alice's hair and shouting at her "that's my daughter and I have the right to do whatever I want with her" I saw Alice in pain "she a little baby you can't do that to her" she sobbed trying to get his hold off.

Andrew got pissed off and was about to slap her but I stepped between them and held his hand, "Don't you dare touch my girl" I yelled and pushed him back.

He fell down on the floor "you Bastard" he got up and came towards me "Andrew you're drunk" Kate tried to stop him " stay away from the girls Andrew, you have messed up everything" I said glancing at the girls.

Kate was holding Alice who she was terrified and I saw lily crying on the stairs, "who does that to his own daughter" I shouted at him while pointing at lily.

"She's my daughter and that's my wish. You don't have to interfere " he yelled back at me. "Can't you see she's a baby Andrew, how could you do that, she's your girl's baby for God's sake, she's your daughter" I yelled at him. "No, she's the reason my girl died" he shouted making lily gasp in horror, poor girl she was frightened to see her father in this state.

"Stop it Andrew," then we heard our dad's voice, "what the hell you think you are doing" he said stepping in front of him and holding his collar "I never thought you would grew up to become like this, you're a monster. Get out of this home right now, NOW" he shouted making him more furious.

Andrew stepped out of house slamming the door behind him, dad let out a heavy sigh before he turned to us "I don't know how will we able to set him back again" he sighed. "Don't worry honey, he will be alright" mom said.

I saw Alice who was holding lily in her arms "Alice, you OK?" I asked her, she nodded and glanced at lily. "I-I uh I will take her upstairs" she said, "Kate take them upstairs " I said to Kate and they went to Alice's room.

"So is she that girl?" dad asked and my mom smiled "yes she's the one dear who got our son tied around her fingers" my mom laughed. "mom, stop it" I whined which made my dad chuckle "well I think I have seen her before Aiden" dad said making me curious.

My dad works in FBI so maybe he knows about her family. "well dad maybe she's one of your case" I sighed. "Her name is Alice Williams" I said which made my dad frown deeply. "Well maybe I should talk to her sometime" he said "well not now dad I think she needs sometime, she is terrified" I let out a sigh.

"Don't worry son, she will be alright. Now go and check on her, she needs you" mom said, I nodded and went upstairs to Alice's room where Lily was sleeping while Alice was looking at her.

"Hey" I said making her look at me "hey" she smiled. "She's sleeping" I replied "yes, she was crying It was hard to make her sleep" she sighed. "What happened Alice?" I asked her.

Alice's P.O.V

"What happened Alice?" he asked me. I looked at lily before turning towards him. "We were having fun making cupcakes and playing, after a while lily slept and I was tired so I laid down on the couch. After sometime I heard lily's scream. I got up and ran to her room. Then there was your brother" I paused taking a deep breath "he was shouting at lily and slapped the poor girl making her fall on the floor" I stopped and looked at Aiden. He was furious like he is going to beat someone. I placed my hands on his shoulders telling him to calm down.

"Then I ran to lily and held her in my arms before running downstairs. I made her sit on the couch and I saw Andrew was pissed off and came down. He started shouting and I tried to stop him since he was scaring his own daughter" I looked at lily who was sleeping peacefully "then you guys came and you know what happened next." I looked at him he was looking at lily and kissed her forehead.

"Why is he like that Aiden" I asked him. "It's not him Alice, he used to be so good before his wife died, his wife was pregnant with lily when that incident happened" he sighed. "She was driving back home, it was there anniversary. Andrew was also planning something special for her. He loved her so much and he even loved lily at that time. We all were happy for them. Then suddenly we heard that she met with an accident" he paused with tears in his eyes. I moved closer to him and held his hands "we all rushed to the doctor, Andrew wasn't himself at that time. He was shouting on everyone to save her, but it was too late the doctors said there couldn't save her but there saved her baby since she wanted to save lily but Andrew didn't liked it. Ever since then he hated lily for taking his wife away from him" he said.

I didn't know why but I wanted to hug him. I slowly moved more closer to him and took him into my arms. At first he didn't hugged me but slowly he hugged me back after a moment. He buried his head in my neck and held me tightly. He was warm, I felt safe in his arms. I loved being in his embrace as much as I like him.

We stayed like that for long time and then we saw lily was waking up, "hey baby" Aiden cooed and held her in his arms. I stood by the bed and watched them. "uncle Aiden why does daddy hate me" she pouted which made my heart clench. "he doesn't hate you baby girl, he is just mad at mamma that she left him" Aiden pecked her cheeks.

"I miss mamma, was she like Alice, I love Alice" she said smiling at me. "yeah she was like Alice and she loved you so much" Aiden said to her started tickling her which made her burst into giggles.

"Alice save me" she threw herself at me "come here my princess" I held her and kissed her cheeks, "Alice my cupcakes" she squealed remembering them. "come on let's get you your cupcakes" we ran downstairs with Aiden following us.