Chapter 15

Alice's P.O.V

The girls came bursting through the door and literally dragged me down the bed "Alice come on you have to get ready" I groaned and stood up "fine I'm up" Kate started pushed me towards bathroom"go have a bath and wear this dress" I nodded still in sleepy daze and did as she said. After taking a nice bath I got into the dress we bought which wrapped neatly around my body and reached my knees. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror before walking out to the girls.

Kate whistled while Sam squealed at the site of me "awe Alice you look so beautiful" she hugged me followed by Kate. "girls you are crushing me" I chuckled as they pulled away. "ok now Hair and makeup, I'll do your hair while Kate will do the make-up" Sam said as she pulled a chair and made me sit, "close your eyes, relax and let us do the magic" Kate smirked with brushes in her hands.

I sighed and did as they said, after 40 mins the girls finally finished torturing my face and hair. "look at you, looking stunning girl"they squealed. I opened my eyes and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was curled from half length, they were falling down my shoulders, my makeup was natural not too much which made me look simple yet beautiful."thank you girls" I turned and hugged them tightly "anytime sweetie" Kate said "what are friends for girl" Sam smiled giving me my heels and motioned me to get them on. "thank you" I smiled. "come on Aiden is waiting, let's not keep my brother waiting" Kate pulled me downstairs with Sam following us. Aiden was standing downstairs with Blake, as soon as he heard us, he looked up and his jaw dropped, Kate laughed and went to him "stop drooling idiot" she pushed him towards me.

"you-you lo-look beautiful" he whispered wrapping his hand around my waist pulling me towards him "I don't know how much time I can control myself" his breathe fanned my neck as he lips trailed down my neck, I glanced down fidgeting with my hands as I refused to look him n the eyes as I know my face will be blushing in shades of a tomato now. "you look cute when you blush" he kissed me on cheeks before pulling away and holding my hand in his.

"now go away you two and enjoy your evening" Aiden laughed at his friend before turning to me once again "shall we?" I nodded before walking out with him. As we got into his car, "where are we going Aiden" I asked him as I was so eager to know where will be our date,he shook his head in response "not telling you princess, it's a surprise" he said.
I turned away in defeat and pouted "oh come on now, don't pout that makes me want to kiss you" I blushed and playfully slapped his arm and glared at him to hide my blush.

After 20 mins of driving we reached a fancy looking restaurant,Aiden took me inside while still holding my hand. A waiter came towards us with a smile, "we made a reservation for two" Aiden said his name "ah Mr. Winston come with me your table is ready for your date" he took us to the back side of the hotel, then I realized it has a beach on its backyard. I gasped as I stared at the view in front of me.

The table was covered with a red cloth with candles on it, the table itself was inside a small cabin which was filled with candles and flowers. I looked back at Aiden who was nervous as hell "do you like it?" I shook my head "I don't like this Aiden "his face fell"oh Aiden I love it, how could you think I won't like it, it's just amazing and so beautiful" I kissed his cheeks "thank God you liked it" he sighed in relief "No I'm thankful to you, you did all this for me and made me feel so happy, this is the best date Aiden." I looked up at him with a smile "well I can do anything for my princess" he kissed my forehead and pulled me towards our table.

After our dinner, Aiden asked me for a slow dance. He kept his hands around my waist and closed the distance between us, I kept my hands around his neck and rested my head on his chest. "I love you Alice"he kissed my hair before pulling away "shall we go for a walk on the beach" he asked and I nodded in excitement

We both strolled down the shore with our hands entangled and my head leaning on his shoulders. "Aiden I never thought my life would be this beautiful, thank you for everything Aiden" I looked up at him who was smiling "Alice, it's not me who made your life beautiful, IT'S YOU who made MY life beautiful, you make me happy Alice and I want to be with you forever" he kissed me gently. "forever?" I whispered with a smile and he nodded in response "forever and ever" and we kissed under the moon light and millions of stars sealing our love together forever.

After our small romantic date, we both headed home where everyone was sleeping so we went to our rooms to get changed.

I removed my make up and got changed into my pajamas before walking to his room to check on him.
I slowly opened his door, and saw him on his bed staring at the ceiling with a wide smile on his face. I cleared my throat and he looked at me still smiling and sat up "hey come in" I hesitantly walked in and went to sit beside him, but instead he pulled me to sit on his lap. I gasped at his sudden moment making him chuckle and kiss my neck, I ran my fingers through his hair"thank you for today Aiden, it was the best day in my life" I pecked his lips, "it was the best day for me too" we both stared at each other for a while.

"I should go now" I was about to get up but he pulled me back making us both fall back on his bed "Aiden" I tried to get up but he held me down and slowly started kissing my neck then cheeks, my jaw bone as my hands kept running through his hair, when he reached my lips, he bit my lower lip making me gasp and part my lips for him to take control of kiss. His hands roamed all over my body making me shiver under his touch. I could feel his smile on my lips as we pulled apart panting for breath.

I was still laying under him with our bodies touching and I could feel his breathe on my face, "stay here for tonight" he said while kissing my neck again "Aiden no someone will see us " I said controlling my moan as he bit my neck.
He chuckled at my reaction "No one will see, and I can see that you want to stay with me too" I slapped his chest and tried to get up but failed."ah fine I'll sleep here" he smiled and laid down pulling me towards him with my back touching his chest and his hands wrapped around my waist tightly and we stayed like that for the whole night. My life is perfect. I thought to myself before sleeping in his arms.