Chapter 11

ALICE'S P.O.V

DREAM.......

I woke up feeling a severe pain all over my body, realizing that I'm tied to a chair in a room I tried to look around and found Aiden laying unconscious on the floor, he was fully beaten and had blood flowing through his body parts. I felt tears in my eyes as I tried calling him but my voice failed to reach him.

"well well well look who's awake" I stiffened upon hearing a familiar voice, not ready to believe it, I looked up at him "Robert?" my voice trembled in fear and shock, how did he get to me "surprise my sweetheart. Well I missed you baby so I had to find you" he tried holding my face but I flinched away from his touch.

"it's bad to push me back baby and now you are going to have punishment for that" he said moving towards Aiden. He took out a knife smirking at me. "No No No don't do that please, don't hurt him please " I cried and struggled against the ropes. "well for your information I have already hurt him and now I going to kill him" he laughed.

I saw Aiden's eyes flickering open "Alice I'm sorry" were his last words before Robert stabbed him in his heart.

"noooo Aidennnn....."

DREAM ENDS

I woke up screaming Aiden's name then suddenly I felt someone holding me in their arms "shh, Alice calm down I'm here Alice, please calm down" Aiden's voice calmed me and I hugged him tightly.

"Don't leave me, he's going to kill you" I cried in his arms, "never princess, I'm not going to leave you" he kissed my forehead and tried to calm me down.

"Now go to sleep, I'll be here ok don't worry" he said while putting me back in bed. I held his hand "ca-n y-yo-you sleep with me?" I asked him still sobbing as I held his hand.

He smiled and nodded, I moved to the other side giving him some space to sleep. He pulled the covers over us and hugged me from behind. My back touching his chest, his chin was above my head.

I smiled to myself and went to a sweet sleep without a nightmare.

Next Morning

I woke up and found myself alone in bed, then I heard sounds outside my door.

"No Lily you can't go in, she needs rest" it was Aiden. "please uncle Aiden" she whined.

I got up heading towards the door and opened it to see Aiden with Lily in his arms.

"Cinderella" she squealed and got off Aiden's arms before hugging my legs. I smiled taking her in my arms "good morning lily" I kissed her cheeks making her smile widely "good morning, I missed you" she pouted.

She's so adorable "awe, I missed you too baby" I kissed her cheeks again and she kissed mine.

"Cinderella can you play dolls with me, aunt Kate went out" she said sadly "of course sweetheart, but will you wait till I have bath" I asked to which she nodded happily.

I kissed her head and kept her down, she ran downstairs laughing. I smiled and turned to see Aiden leaning on the door frame and smiling.

"You will be a great mother"he said and hugged me. Even though his hug was sudden it made me relax. But I pulled back afraid of my morning breath.

"I'll go and have shower and meet you at breakfast" I said and turned to walk towards my room.

"Mind if I join?" Aiden said "No" I quickly replied and he smirked. "pervert" I mumbled and he chuckled. "ok princess I'll meet you at breakfast" he said walking out of my room.

I locked my door before heading to bathroom and had my long bath. I felt refreshed and relaxed, I wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans, It made me feel simple but comfortable. I blow dried my hair and got ready for breakfast.

I went downstairs and found Aiden and Lily with another women who seemed to be in her 40's, cooking in kitchen.

When she looked at me, she smiled widely "Alice meet my mom" Aiden said "oh hello Mrs. Winston" I gave her a smile but she pulled me into a hug "you can call me Mary sweetheart and I'm happy to meet you finally" she said as we pulled back.

"She's really as pretty as you said" she looked at Aiden and he smiled making me blush.

"Grandma she is a princess, princess Cinderella" Lily giggled making all laugh.

"Of course baby, she's really a princess" Mary smiled at her grand-daughter. "Oh come on now, let's have breakfast I made pancakes" she said pulling me to the table.

After having breakfast, I helped Mary to clean up. She's really a nice women, reminded me of my mom. She works at hospital she is a doctor. I'm happy that I met her, I felt like I was with my mom.

After talking for a while she left for her work.

"Cinderella come let's play dolls" Lily started jumping up and down. Laughing at her I took her in my arms and we went to her room where she started taking out her dolls.

"Umm Alice?" Aiden called me "yes?" I glanced at him and found him standing at the door "will you be okay at home with lily, I have some work and I'll be back in an hour" he said scratching his head.

"I'll be fine Aiden, you can go. I'll take care of Lily" I said and he smiled. He walked towards me and kissed my cheeks "I'll be back soon" he whispered making me smile shyly.

After Aiden left we played for half-n-hour and then she started saying she's hungry. "Cinderella can you make cupcakes" she asked me "yes I can, do you want to eat my yummy yummy cupcakes" I started tickling her making her laugh loudly "yay" she shouted and I picked her and went downstairs to kitchen.

I placed her on the counter and started looking for the ingredients.

After getting everything we needed, I started making cupcakes, Lily and I started singing rhymes as I made cupcakes. I kept them in oven and took lily to the living room to watch TV while we wait.

"Can we watch Mickey Mouse" she gave a cute pout and I smiled. After sometime cupcakes were ready and I saw lily was sleeping in my arms. I slowly took her to her room and tucked her in her bed.

I came downstairs and took the cupcakes out and started decorating it. After finishing my work I felt tired so I went to living room and laid on the couch as sleep came over.

Aiden's P.O.V

I came out to plan a surprise for Alice, yes I wanted to take her on a date. She was tired and stressed out in past few days, I wanted to take her out and make her relax. So I skipped out of house leaving her with lily. I called Kate and she said she will help me.

We met at a cafe and started deciding about my date.

After a long discussion we finally made up all the arrangements.

"I hope she likes it" I sighed "she will for sure bro" Kate patted my back to encourage.

"ok lets get going, she's alone at home with lily" I said and we went to my car and we started to drive back home.