Chapter 6

Alice's P.O.V
"are you ready" crystal yelled from the living room, "yeah I'm all set, coming"I said as I rushed out of my room. I saw Max and Aiden sitting on the couch I gave them a smile and turned to crystal "shall we?"she asked and I nodded. I was about to take my car keys but crystal slapped my hands off "what was that for"I frowned. "we all will be driving in my jeep"Max said replying to my question. "but why?"I asked clearly not wanting to drive with them "because it's fun" she said and before I could answer she walked out with her boyfriend "come on Alice lets goooo "she yelled, I sighed "ok then" cant argue with her stubborn self now. She smiled as we all headed downstairs. Max went to drivers seat and crystal followed him to sit beside him, leaving me with Aiden in the  back. We all got settled as Max drove us to beach.

After reaching the place we all took our belongings and went to find a good place to relax. "can I help?"Aiden asked me and I nodded as he took the bag from me. "thanks for coming"he said. I smiled and nodded as watched Max and crystal having fun in the beach "they look happy"he smiled "yes, they love eachother so much and even they parents accepted they love" I replied looking at my bestfriend. We both sat in complete silence till he decided to break the awkwardness, "so do you love someone"he asked me "no, but"I stopped as he glanced at me "but? What?"he asked me. "nothing, can we not talk about it"I mummered not wanting to say anything else and he nodded. We continued to talk some random stuff. Then he suddenly stood up and stretched his hands to me "come lets go near water for a walk"he said and before I could say anything he held my hand pulling me up "fine"I mumbled.

We went for a walk, enjoying the climate, the waves  touching our feets "its cold"I smiled rubbing my hands and he laughed "what's funny"I frowned. "didn't you ever came to beach, it supposed to be cold at these times"he said "I do, I used to go to beach with my family, we used to have so much fun" I paused as all the memories came flashing in front of me.

"Hey Alice, slow down" my brother yelled running behind me. "Never my bad brother you have to catch me' I laughed as we were running. "Be careful you two", my mom yelled as my dad was talking pictures.
"got you"my brother caught me in his arms "you jerk, leave me"I said struggling in his arms "never till you say sorry for throwing mud on me"he said and started tickling me "no stop Revin stopppp"I said while laughing out. "ok ok I'm sorry"I said and he finally left me "my sweet little babies"my mom kissed us and we chuckled hugging her. "come lets have a family picture"my dad said bringing us close to him and we all smiled to the camera....

I was smiling but i didn't realise that I had tears running down my cheeks until I felt a touch on my cheeks "hey hey don't cry baby, what happened why are you crying?"Aiden asked while wiping off tears from my face with concern look on his face"ahh nothing just some memories"I sighed rubbing my face and he nodded "its ok, you can tell me whenever you want, but please don't cry"he said pulling me into his arms. I don't know what came over me but I hugged him back and rested on his chest, he kept his arms around me whispering sweet things and assuring me that he's gonna be there for me.
After what seemed like forever I pulled away from him "ah...umm...thank you"I blushed "I don't need it cinderella, I only need you to be okay"he said and I turned away from him to hide my bright red cheeks. "can I tell you something? "he asked and I nodded " I think WE SHOULD BE LOVERS NOT FRIENDS" he blurted out which made me look at him in shock "I know you are not ready but, I really do like you Alice and I think I have fallen in love with you and i want you to be  MY CINDERELLA" he smiled caressing my cheeks and kissing my forehead.

"hey guys"I heard crystal coming towards us, I quickly wiped my tears stepping away from and looked at her smiling "come lets get something to eat I'm hungry"she whined ,I nodded as We all went back to the jeep and this time Aiden was driving and I was forced to sit with me. I was feeling so uncomfortable that I didn't even looked at him, he just said that he loves me and I'm not able to look at his eyes and him about my feelings. The drive was silent between me and Aiden. We reached the cafe and we all got down "Alice come lets go to restroom"crystal said while pulling me with her. I gave Aiden a look and went with crystal.

"how was your day?"she asked "what do you mean? I was with you guys, don't you know?"I asked her "stupid Alice, I mean did you have any conversation with Aiden i can sense some tensio between you two"she smirked and I nodded "he said that he want us to be lovers not friends"I sighed to her while flashing cold water on my face and tied my hair to a pony. "wow he finally said that"she squealed "ok ok but I didn't reply him"I said making her frown "why did you do that"she asks "because i don't love him" I said "YET and also you like him and you have some feelings for him. dont you dare deny that"she said crossing her arms. I sighed "can we talk about this later after we reach home"I sighed not wanting to argue with her now. "fine" she said and we turned to leave the restroom as I got a text, I fighed my bag for my phone, it was from an unknown number

"its good to see you again, Alice Williams, and we will meet soon --- yours RR "

My eyes widened, I was frozen in shock and suddenly I felt like my vision blurred and I collapsed on the floor as everything went dark....

-_________________________________________________-

Hey everyone
Hope you all are liking it,

Well Robert Roux, our Alice's ex-boyfriend is back and maybe this will cause Alice go through some torture, will Aiden be able to rescue her and will he able to know her truth....
Let me tell you guys in the next update....

Please don't be silent readers... And vote to my story........love you all and thanks for reading.......