Chapter 21

Alice's P.O.V

The loud ringing of my phone in the early morning disturbed my sleep, "hello" I was still half sleepy that I didn't see the name of the caller when I answered the call "Alice is that you" a familiar voice on the other side made me sit up quickly "Max?" I asked for confirmation "oh my God, Alice thank goodness you answered my call" he sounded worried. "what happened Max, you sound different" now I was fully awake "I have been calling Aiden and you, but your phones were not connecting. Listen Alice there is something I need to tell you" he said.

"okay tell me what's wrong?" I asked "Alice there is a problem" he sighed "what problem? Oh my God did anything happened to crystal?" I yelled in panic.

"Alice, actually crystal have been missing from a week" he whispered slowly. "what the hell!" now I shouted loud enough for the whole house to wake up.

"how did it happen?" I asked him, then suddenly Aiden came running into my room "princess, what happened Why are you shouting?" he held me tightly, "Aiden, it's Max he said that crystal is missing" I told him and he snatched the phone from me "Max, it's me Aiden. Can you tell me what exactly happened?" Aiden continued to talk with Max. While I sat on my bed thinking of everything.

After a few minutes Aiden disconnected the call and came to me "Max will be here by tomorrow, don't worry he said he had some fight with her and she came here." he explained. "but Aiden, if she's here then she would have come to us" I said "maybe she needs some time alone" he said. I didn't say anything after that but I was having a feeling that she's in danger.

At Sam's place the next day
"so crystal is here since she ran away from her boyfriend" Sam said after I explained her what happened today morning.

"don't worry, maybe she needs some time alone" Kate patted my shoulders and I nodded. "but she's never like this, whenever she fought with someone, she will always come to me. She never tries to be alone since she doesn't like to be alone." I tried to explain them.

"princess maybe max and her had a big flight and she doesn't want to tell you, thinking you already have problems of your own" Aiden said. I sighed "I don't know where is she but something is telling me that she's not safe" Aiden hugged me and kissed my head "everything will be alright don't worry" I sighed snuggling into his arms.

"guys there is someone at door" Sam yelled "did you tell max to come here" I asked Aiden and he nodded before going to open the door.

Kate went to get some drinks for us and she even called Nick since he may help us. "Alice" I heard Max's voice "Max" I looked at him and he looked so tired, dark circles around his eyes and messed up hair. He looked like he have been crying "hey how are you " was my first question after seeing him.

"not good, I miss her" he whispered, I hugged him and told him to sit on the couch.
"so, what happened actually?" Aiden asked curiously,

"well it was supposed to be our date that day and I forgot since I was busy in football practice with my team. After I came home she was crying saying that, she was left behind and no one cares for her. I told her I was busy and all, she said that after Alice left, even I'm ignoring her.
I tried to convince her, but she didn't listen to me.
Then she said she wanted to meet Alice and she need a break.
I agreed with her and I arranged everything for her to meet you.
The next day she left for here, she didn't even allow me to drop her at airport.
from that day, her phone is off and I couldn't even reach you guys. I tried to call her parents but they said she wasn't with them. And finally, I got you guys to answer my phone and now I'm here" he finished his part of story.

"what? She left for that?" Aiden asked in disbelief "yeah dude, I don't know what happened to her, after Alice left she changed a bit. She wasn't that brave and strong whom I know. She used to cry more and she used to hide things from me. But me being busy in my routine, I didn't pay more attention to her." he was in edge of crying "I should have been with her, maybe she thought I don't love her anymore. It's all my fault" he sniffed.

"I don't think that was the reason for her to leave" I said "Max, as you said something was bothering her and she needed you, but I don't think she would leave you because of this small fight" everyone agreed with me. "I think we need to do some searching" Nick suggested "do you any pictures of her" I nodded and took my phone to get some pictures of her to help Nick.

"guys maybe Robert" Sam said which froze me to death even everyone was looking at her and frowning "how can you say that?" Kate asked. "why not, as Alice said Robert knows that she lives with crystal and that's the reason Aiden brought her here" Sam said "and even in past he has caused harm to people".

"there are chances of that too, boys we need to get every detail to search crystal" Nick said and everyone nodded.

"if there is any chance of Robert involved then we should take care of girls and ourselves too and more of Alice, because now she's not safe" Aiden said.

"don't worry, we girls will stay at Aiden's home from today" Sam suggested" that will be good as Dad will be with us too" Kate said.
"all my fault" I whispered, Aiden frowned and came to me "No baby, it's not your fault" he held my shoulders "No its my fault that Crystal is missing, it's my fault that people died and now you all are in danger because of me" Aiden shook his head "you're not his, I won't let it happen. Everyone will be safe, Crystal will be okay, we will find her" I didn't say anything but I just stood there in silence.

"okay let's take girls from here and we can plan things after meeting your dad" Blake said to Aiden.

After we all went to Aiden's house, we were sent to my room as the men gathered downstairs to discuss the further plan.

Aiden's P.O.V

After the girls went upstairs, we gathered at table to discuss about our plan.

"dad I think first we need to check the flights on that day to make sure where she went" I said.
"that's good, Nick you will be doing that work and we need that information by tomorrow morning" Nick nodded.
"Max will be with me, since he knows her details" he said and Max nodded.

"Blake and Aiden will always be with girls. Aiden make sure lily and your mom are safe along with girls" dad said.
"we need to check her phone calls and all, Blake can you track all her calls" I asked Blake "sure I can" he shrugged as he's good at computer stuff.

"then for now, we need to get her flights details and her phone call records" dad said and we all nodded "boys you start your works and I will dig other things about this Robert guy" dad said before we dispersed.

I need to find him, before he does anymore harm to Alice or my friends and family.....