Chapter 4

Aiden's P.O.V

It's been a week and Alice is avoiding me like hell, I wanted to talk to her but everytime I went near her, she ignores me as if I'm invisible. Damn its hurting.

It was lunch time when we spot Crystal "hey babe "Max kisses her and sits beside her,  I grabbed a chair and sat across them. "hey Aiden "she smiles after kissing her boyfriend.
The whole day I didn't see Alice so I decided to ask Crystal "hey crystal, where is she?"I ask her "she's sick and couldn't come to college today"she Informs me. "oh is she ok now?"I ask and she nodded "she's better than before she will continue classes from tomorrow"she smiles.

I came home early today as I was having some groceries work today and Max went out with crystal, that idiot left me to do this work alone. I was opening my apartment door when I heard a sound from Alice's apartment, immediately I turned to her door and knocked "Alice, are you alright. Open the door"I shouted "I'm fine, leave me alone"she said in a low voice."you don't seem to be good please let me see you please" I said, after few seconds she mutters "fine" and opens the door. As soon she opened her door, I observed that her eyes which were tired and her face was red. No doubt she was seriously ill. "what was that sound"I asked her and she pointed to the broken vase "oh thank go, you ok? Did u hurt yourself"I asked her and she nodded "I'm fine, no need for you to worry"she sighs. I walked inside and placed my hand on her forehead, "oh freak, you are burning" I said and made her sit on the couch. "I'm fine Aiden"she said, I looked surprised at her"its the 1st time you called me by my name"I smiled, she looked away from me"whatever" she mumbles making me smile.

 I began to search the cupboards to find medicine box and I noticed that she didn't eat her lunch "why didn't you eat your lunch"I asked her "I'm not hungry"she shrugs without looking at me "oh shut up Alice, you have to eat or else you won't be able to get rid of your fever"I scolded  "but I don't like them"she whined  which made me laugh. "what do you want to eat"I asked her as i looked around the kitchen "nothing , I don't feel like eating So Aiden you can leave, I don't want you to be around me" even though her words hurt me, I know she didn't mean it. I walked around the couch and sat beside her, she immediately moved away "what are you doing Aiden"she said and I smiled "nothing, don't worry my Cinderella"I used different accent like in movies cupping her cheeks "what did you call me?"she asked in a serious tone and I repeated "Cinderella, my Cinderella" she blushed but quickly covered it with her famous irritated look and stood up glaring at me "leave and don't call me nicknames"she said pointing to the door.

I crossed my hands "I won't"I pouted "are you kidding me"she yells . To keep her quiet I pulled her down into my arms "I won't leave you till you eat and have medicines"I said sternly ignoring her glare, she was about to say something but I glared at her , she rolled her eyes and sighed "fine" she mumbled "that's like my girl"I said and dragged her to kitchen. I made her sit near the table and started making soup for her. As soon as I completed soup I gave a cup of soup to her and waited till she finishes "done"she says in a annoying voice, of course she's annoyed but I can't leave my sick girl all alone. "here take this medicines"I gave her and she took medicines "now that I've eaten and took my medicines you can leave"she said and I got up shaking my head "why you always push me away from you?"I frowned walking towards her. "because i-----"she paused, "because you?" I moved a bit closer "because you irritate me"she said and pushed me towards the door but I flipped back and planted a kiss on her cheeks "take care" I smiled and left her apartment before she can say anything.

Alice's P.O.V
"What The fuck" I shouted but he didn't heard me as left to his apartment, I slammed my door and went to my room. How dare he , that idiot kissed me, that pervert I'm going to kill him, now where is that Crystal? She didn't call me, I think I should call her, I took my phone and called her number "hey where are you" I asked her as I hear some shuffling sounds from behind "with my boy"she giggled "well are you gonna come home tonight"I asked in frustration "no sweetheart, I'm sorry I'm Gonna stay with Max"she whispered "fine bye"I said and hung up.
I was pissed, before it was Aiden and now Crystal.

Then I got a message from her
" sorry sweetie, I couldn't get back home to you, please don't get angry and take care of your health and by the way shall I ask Aiden to be with you for tonight in case you need more SOUP"
I smiled no longer mad at her, and quickly replied to her
"its fine, and don't you dare to tell Aiden to stay with me, I'm fine by all alone myself"

"cool,good night love you"she replied.
"love you too good night" I texted

I left the phone on charging and went to have shower after I came back I noticed another text on my phone and the caller Id was an unknown number"good night Cinderella, you look cute when you smile -Aiden"
Arhhhh that stupid crystal gave my number to him I'm gonna kill her
I didn't replied to his text but saved his number as "annoying brat" I smiled thinking of his reaction to that name.

I think this boy is changing me, I smiled at my thoughts as I drifted to sleep.

_________________________________________________

Robert's P O V

"did you find her"I asked him "yes sir we found her" he said "where is she" I asked in a curiosity "sir, she is living in California with a girl called crystal and she goes to California university"he said. "Ok good, you keep on tracking her. I'll be there soon"I said and hung up

So my Alice is in California, as I promised you babe I'm gonna come and get you soon. Just wait for me and you gonna have a punishment for leaving me. I'm coming ALICE. and this time I'm gonna make sure to make you all mine........

________________________________________________

Well Robert is back,
What is he up to.
Will Alice be able to get rid of him
What will Aiden do after knowing her past

Will he be able to get rid of her fears....

Well lets see in next update

Please do vote and support Me guys love you alllll.......