Chapter 25

Alice's P.O.V

While Kate, Sam and Blake went back to college, Aiden and I decided to visit Andrew and Crystal today. It's been a week since we found Crystal, they were still in hospital and Crystal's health is a lot better than before, but she doesn't like to talk to anyone about what actually happened after I left Florida. Aiden and I made some breakfast for them as I know Crystal hates hospital food so after asking Aiden's mom about what they can eat, we decided to take them some food.

At hospital
"hey guys" I smiled at them as soon as I walked inside the door, I saw Andrew smiling at Crystal and she's blushing.
As soon as they heard me, Crystal smiled at me as I walked towards her bed and hugged her "how are you?" I asked her as we pulled away. "I'm fine Al" and then I turned towards Andrew "I'm good too" he replied before I could even ask him. I chuckled a bit "where's my brother?" he asked glancing at the door "he's talking with the doctor about your discharge, we are hoping you guys can come home now".

As we were waiting for Aiden to come, I observed something between Crystal and Andrew.
They were smiling at each other every once in a while, Crystal was barely listening to me and always try to steal a glance at Andrew, I wanted to ask them but I thought of waiting till we go home as I know Crystal won't say anything in front of Andrew.

"hey guys" Aiden came in with a wide smile, "hey, what did the doctor said?" I asked "he said we can take them home today, but Andrew needs to take care of his leg while Crystal is all good to as long as she takes her medicine in time" Andrew cheered "finally home" he yelled "home" Crystal whispered.

I held her hands "you will stay with us now, I won't leave you now" we both hugged each other "and the girls are very excited to meet you" both of them groaned "more girl domination" which made Crystal and I burst into laughter. After getting everything done, we took Andrew and Crystal to home, where everyone is waiting to welcome them.

"Al do you think this is right?" Crystal asked me as we got out of car, I rolled my eyes at her "oh god C, everyone likes you here and they are really happy to have you" she smiled slightly in relief "don't worry my family will be your family from today" Andrew assured her to which she smiled shyly. "let's go inside now girls" Aiden stopped the car, I took Crystal's hand and smiled at her in reassurance " let's go".

As soon as we entered everyone started shouting "Welcome Home" I laughed at them, Crystal was smiling "wow thank you" Andrew said "not you Bro, it's for Crystal" Kate rolled her eyes "wow I can feel the love" Andrew mumbled and everyone laughed.

Sam came to us first and dragged Crystal with her to the couch, she started talking to her while Crystal smiled at Sam with happiness shining in her eyes "looks like Sam got her twin" Kate said standing beside me "I'm happy that Crystal is adjusting here, after all that she went through I was afraid that she might take time to get out from her shell but she's good here" I smiled at tmy best friend who glanced at me with wide smile which meant that she liked being here.

Soon lily and Sam to Crystal to Lily's room as Lily wanted to show her the dolls she has, Kate and I helped Mary in kitchen for dinner, Aiden and boys were with his dad in the basement.

"everyone, dinner is ready" Mary yelled and soon we heard laughter and footsteps on the stairs, lily was dragging Crystal along with her and Sam was following them "Alice look Crystal is my new play friend" Lily clapped her hands excitingly and Crystal laughed taking lily into her arms.

After dinner Sam and Blake left as they moved back to their house, Nick left saving that he has some work tomorrow. "you kids have fun, we are going to bed now" Mary said and left with her husband. "Andrew can you put lily to bed, she's sleeping on couch" Mary said before going inside her room, he nodded at his mother and stood up to get lily.